Extra

__________________________________________

Kazutora: *walking around and accidentally trip over nothing*

Mashiro: *happened to walk by Kazutora* "Tanga"(idiot) *runaway while hiding her laugh*

Kazutora: *chase Mashiro*

__________________________________________

Rindou: *listening to music*

Mashiro: *Sitting beside Rindou* What are you listening to?

Rindou: *Not listening* Ha?

Mashiro: Hatdog *walk away*

__________________________________________

*Sanzu and Ran is sleeping at the couch after the party Rindou had thrown*

Rindou: *Braiding both Sanzu and Ran's hair*

*after braiding their hair he started recording while holding a megaphone while Mashiro is holding Rindou's phone*

Rindou: *walk up to Sanzu and Ran, holding up the megaphone near his mouth and shouted* WAKE UP!

*Sanzu and Ran immediately stand up while their hair is still tangled*

Sanzu: OW!!
Ran: Ahh!!

*Mashiro and Rindou are laughing their ass off while Ran and Sanzu is trying to untie their hair and chase the younger ones*

__________________________________________

*Mashiro and Rindou decided to give something to Ran*

Mashiro: *Holding a box of surprise*

Rindou: *knocked on Ran's room*

Ran: *opened the door to see Rindou and Mashiro standing outside his door smiling*

Rindou: We have a gift for you, before you sleep. *nudge Mashiro's side*

Mashiro: *give Ran the box*

Ran: Ohh~, thank you. You're so sweet, Rin-rin, Shiro-chan. *take the gift from Mashiro* Goodnight to you two. *close the door*

*Rindou and Mashiro went to their hiding place giggling*

Meanwhile...

Ran: *opened the box excitedly*hm?

*Suddenly something jump out of the box scaring Ran even dropping the box*

Ran: *screamed in a high pitch*AHH!! *holding his chest from the shock* RINDOU!!!MASHIRO!!! *Ran out of his room*

*Rindou and Mashiro laughing their asses off, not even sensing Ran's presence behind them*

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

*Rindou and Mashiro is sitting on the floor with a bump in their head*

__________________________________________

A/n: This one is just short, also, I won't be updating for a bit until next week since I have to study for exams, I promise I'll update the next chapter after the exam, that's all, thank you and happy 2k reads btw.

Tanga’ is understood by Filipinos as “idiot”, “dumb” or “stupid”. Just so you know.