•Introduction?|Bio

Name: Tokito Muichiro Gender: MaleAge: 14Weight: 56 kg (123 lb)Height: 160 cm (5'3'')Birthday: August 8thStatus: Alive✓

Gender: Male
Age: 14
Weight: 56 kg (123 lb)
Height: 160 cm (5'3'')
Birthday: August 8th
Status: Alive✓

|Appearance|

Muichiro is a young boy of short stature with a lean muscular build along with long, straight hair of a black color that fades to pale turquoise as it approaches his waist. He wears his hair loose with two clumps protruding slightly from each side of his head, a set of marginally shorter hair left down to frame his face, and unruly bangs over his forehead. He also possesses large, empty-looking pale turquoise eyes. He is identical in appearance to his older twin brother Yuichiro Tokito.

|Personality|

Muichiro is an air-headed individual who seems to constantly wander off in thought and is unable to focus on anything. Impassive and, at times, obtuse, he tends to think only for himself and operates on logic alone, never letting emotions guide him, making him seem seemingly apathetic and indifferent.
Easy to forget things.
Despite his mostly uncaring and unserious demeanor, he has been shown to become serious when it is required and is devoted to his only friend ( Takemichi). Alternatively he seems to display a cold and arrogant side. He mostly act like that but except with Takemitchi.
[ just like muichiro in Demon Slayer]

|Family|

Father: Dead✓\dead cause:  died while trying to find medicine for his wife ( muichiro and Yuichiro mother)
Mom: Dead✓\dead cause: died due to her sickness
Twin Brother (Yuichiro): Dead✓\dead cause: an Uknown thief attack on their house resulted in Yuichiro losing his left arm while trying to protect his brother ( Muichiro).

AN: yeah i change the story where it suposed to be a demon attack Yuichiro but i changed it to a thief, because i just want to make it make sense to the Tokyo revengers universe or anime.
Oh one more thing. Should i put love interest? Or something like that °~°.