•|Chapter 1|•

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Location-Mizo middle school ?

Muichiro pov
                 |

'I wonder wheres michy now', i though while blankly looking at my way ahead. As i continue walking randomly i heard a voice say something out loud.

"Bring me my bat!", the voice said. I ignore it and keep walking while still hearing the voice.

"A bat?"

"I though this was a fist fight"

"Takemichi! just give up already!"

You stoped walking.

"He's gonna kill you!"

'Kill? Michy....', you imedietly started running to the place of the voice you hear coming from.

3rd pov
      |

"Bring me my bat!", Kiyomasa said.

"Takemichi! just give up already!"

"He's gonna kill you!"

"here", said someone while giving Kiyomasa a bat. Kiyomasa take the bat then swung it to Takemichi direction, but before the bat could hit Takemitchi a new voice interupted them.

"Hey. You'd better stay away from michy, you piece of crap", the crowds and kiyomasa imedietly turn their attention to the new voice.
They saw a boy with a long straight black hair that fade to pale turquoise that reach his waist, he also has a pale turquoise eyes.

"Huh? who the fuck are you", Kiyomasa ask.

"Who is this kid?"

"I don't know who he is, but he gonna get his ass kicked"

The boy walk to Takemichi and then crouch, the boy observe what had Kiyomasa done to Takemichi. The boy back facing Kiyomasa.

"Oi, you didn't answer my ques-", Kiyomasa words got cut of by the boy word.

"Who am i doesnt important...now i want to ask you, did you the one who hurt Michy?", the boy said as he stood up and turn to Kiyomasa direction, making the boy and Kiyomasa face each other.

"Why should i answ-", once again Kiyomasa words got cut of, but now it got cut of by a kick which was directed at the left side of Kiyomasa face, making Kiyomasa get knock out. The crowds imedietly went silent, but after a while it got noisy back.