•|Prologue|•

.

                                  .

                                  .

                                  .

Location- Playground|past

3rd pov
      |
There were 4 children seen at the Playground, but instead of playing like the normal child will do when they are in a Playground they do something else.

    "Hey!! Freak, why don't you try to smile for us" the kid shout to the younger out of the 4 that seems like ignoring them. The younger kid ignoring them making one of them have an anoyyed expresion.

"Oi emotionless freak don't dare ignoring us like that",the kid that have anoyyed expresion said, but the younger kid still ignoring them. One of them had enough and push the younger kid, making the younger kid fall to the ground.

"Tch, why you ignoring my friends like that huh!??. Did you think you are more better than us?!", still no response.

Seeing the younger kid ignoring them again, one of the kid that said try to smile for us took a handful of the younger kid hair and lifted it, making the younger kid face look directly at the kid. Still no response and reaction. The kid had enough and prepared a fist at his right hand ready to punch the younger kid in the face.

"Seems like you want to meet your brother and family so fast huh, well then i'll take the honor", after saying that the kid swung his fist in the younger kid face direction. The younger kid close his eyes preparing for the hit, but before it could reach the younger kid face, the kid that held his hair being kick right on the face by an Uknown kid making the kid to stumbled back.

??? pov
     |
I open my eyes after feeling my hair has been released by them. i look in front of me and see a kid that look like around my age? Meh i don't know. He has a black hair and a blue eyes, he wearing usual cloth but he wear a cape behind his back. He turn himself at me.

"are you okay?", he said, i nod my head in response.

"...where are they..?", you said. He look at you for a moment before he said, "they gone, don't worry the villain already get their punisment", he said while doing a pose.

A minute later.
We two just stay in silence before he break it.

"Ek ehkm, my name is Hanagaki Takemichi, what yours?", he said while smiling at you.

"Im...Tokito.., Tokito Muichiro..", i said monotonely to him, which make him sweat a little but he still smiling.

"Okay then, you can call me Takemichi and i called you muichiro and let's be friend", he said cherfully.

"Friend?..you want to be my friend?", you ask him slighty confused why he want to be your friend but you quickly covered it up.

"Of course why not!!. From now on i'll be your friend muichiro-kun", he said hapily while im staring at him.

"Hmn okay", you said as you lift your head to see the clouds in the sky.

'What shape are those clouds again?', you though, not noticing Takemichi that keep shouting your name because you  keep looking at thoose clouds.

An: okay that's all for now i now its short. This chapter just aims to provide information on how Takemichi and Muichiro became friends or companions. I'll think i update soon. See you next chapter °×°