because i've got you, brother

Summary: When Matt needed Chris, he was there. When Matt needed more than what was expected from a brother, still Chris was there. But they aren't twins, they are triplets. Nick doesn't need to know... right? Or, Nick walks in on Chris and Matt.
Tags: Brother/Brother Incest, Light BDSM, Dom Chris Sturniolo, sub Matt Sturniolo, Daddy Kink, Degradation, Blow Jobs, Rimming, Anal Sex, Implied/Referenced Self-Harm, Anxiety Disorder, Canon Compliant
Disclaimer: There are certain parts that could be tagged as dubious consent but it's all consensual. Matt and Chris do have a safeword though mentions of it are not included.

***

Matt buried his face into Chris' neck as he attempted to hold back a yawn.

Chris chuckled. "Tired, babe?"

Matt nodded. He wrapped his arms around Chris' waist, relishing in the warmth.

Chris placed a gentle kiss on Matt's hair. "You can sleep. There's always next time," he reassured.

Matt whined. "But we're never home alone."

Chris shrugged. "That's true, but I'm sure you can learn to be quiet," Chris murmured before teasingly pulling the older boy's hair.

Matt moaned and his cock twitched at the subtle shot of pain.

Chris smirked. He lifted himself above Matt, trapping his brother between his arms. "You like that, huh?"

Matt blushed. He had been hiding in his brother's embrace but now that Chris was hovering above him, he had nowhere to turn.

They were in Matt's bedroom, lying atop his bed. It was evening and their last night together before Nick, the eldest triplet, would arrive from his weekend trip with his best friend.

"Are you going to be my good boy?" Chris asked before he grinded down on Matt's half-hard cock.

Matt bit his lip and nodded.

"Words, love," Chris whispered.

Matt whined as Chris continued to grind their clothed cocks together. "Yes, Chris. I'll be good," he breathed out. "Please, please, please..."

Chris, amused, flipped both of them so that he was the one lying on his back with Matt above him.

"Chris?" Matt said, confused.

Chris leaned against the headboard. "I'm going to fuck your mouth, and then you're going to ride me. If you manage to make me come, I'll eat you out," he explained.

Matt's eyes widened as he nodded frantically. His hands went for the top of Chris' joggers and tugged down revealing the long and girthy length of his brother. Matt couldn't help but moan at the sight.

Chris smirked. "Such an eager boy," he observed.

"Want it so bad, Chris," Matt said. "May I please touch your cock?"

He smiled. "Good boy for asking. You may."

Matt didn't waste any time as he wrapped his hands at the base of Chris' cock and began to pump the veiny length. He lowered his lips to the head and kitten-licked it which caused Chris to hiss with pleasure. Matt, excited at the prospect, licked his brother's balls.

"Stop teasing," Chris reprimanded. He grabbed a hold of Matt's hair and lifted him off his cock. "Gonna have you choking on my dick."

Matt reached down to his own member and pumped himself through the now wettened material of his briefs. He loved when Chris treated him like this, like he wasn't fragile.