i've looked for love in every stranger

Summary: After finding out he's pregnant, Matt risks a drop. There are only two people that can help him.
Tags: Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Omega Matt Sturniolo, Alpha Nick Sturniolo, Unplanned Pregnancy, Canon Compliant, Omega Drop

***

Positive.

Matt doesn't know how long he stared at that stick, clutching it in his hands as if he could crush away his new reality. He felt paralyzed, numb, while he looked at the pregnancy test. Everything was about to shatter. He had known the risks, yet there he was: standing in front of his bathroom mirror with a positive pregnancy test grasped in his hand.

A few weeks ago, Matt was at an influencer event with his two triplet brothers, Nick and Chris. The trio had finally settled into their new LA home and thought it was a good time to explore what their new life had to offer. That night, Nick and Chris had been protective of him as this was not only their first real industry event in the big city, but Matt was the only omega in the family and close to his heat at the time. The alpha's had wanted to cancel their RSVP to the event because of the risk of bringing Matt, an unmated omega in pre-heat, to a crowded house with majority alpha's. Matt, however, insisted that he would be alright as he still had a week before his heat was supposed to start, and the two brothers had reluctantly agreed.

While at the party, during a rare moment when Nick and Chris were occupied elsewhere, Matt met an alpha. Matt couldn't help but be attracted to him as his scent was that of someone who had just finished a rut. They'd begun making small talk about their careers, families, and how they both related to making big moves across the country to come to LA. As the conversation progressed, the two subconsciously inched closer and closer to each other until they had been sharing the same breath. It hadn't taken long for Matt to be guided by the alpha to one of the guest bedrooms upstairs.

Matt was no virgin as he'd had numerous sexual encounters with alphas during his high school years. He always made sure that they never knotted him though which was difficult because all the young alphas wanted to do was breed the boy in their sex-riddled mindset. This situation was new to Matt, however, because he'd never been with someone so close to his heat... until now.

The alpha had wasted no time: He undressed Matt and pushed him onto the bed. Matt, already dripping slick, immediately spread his legs for the other man. The alpha groaned at the sight of Matt's soaked hole before diving his face down and eating the liquid. Matt had been a writhing and moaning mess as he was thoroughly eaten out by the alpha below him who acted as if he hadn't eaten in days. It hadn't taken long then for Matt to come and be flipped over to his hands and knees. He heard the man unzip his jeans before he felt a large and wet piece of flesh at his entrance. He'd arched back and began to beg for it, needing desperately to be filled. Not a second later, his wishes were answered. Matt had cried out at the thickness and length before adjusting to the size; his moans, the grunts from the alpha, and the sound of slapping skin then filled the room. It hadn't taken long for Matt to come again and for the alpha's thrusts to become erratic and rougher. Matt, who had been so focused on his pleasure, hadn't felt the knot until it already expanded.

They'd laid there then. The alpha had gently changed their positions so that Matt was on his side being spooned by the other. They didn't speak as Matt felt sperm continue to pulse into his fertile hole. They didn't speak as the knot slowly started to deflate. They didn't speak as the alpha pulled out. They'd looked at each other after Matt had moved to face the man.

"You knotted me," Matt had whispered.

The alpha rolled his eyes. "Of course I did. You were practically asking for it by coming here tonight." He chuckled. "Do you have any idea how many alpha's were undressing you with their eyes?"