Chapter 19 - Surprise!

It was now Monday at Y/N's Mom's car had just pulled up. She hugged her dad goodbye, "Thank you for the help!" Her dad smiled, "Let me know if it works!" Y/N nodded and waved goodbye as she ran to her mom's car.

Time skip - 30 minutes - 11:00

They had just arrived at the PizzaPlex daycare. Y/N held the device in her hands, excited. Y/N's mom brought her to the slide, "I'll see you after I get off work like normal, okay?" Y/N nodded and went down the slide.

She landed in the ballpit and quickly swam through the balls to get out. Y/N looked around for Sun but didn't see him. She walked around the daycare, "Sunny...?"

Suddenly, Sundrop picked her up from behind. Y/N squealed, "Sunny! Sunny! I have your guys' surprise!" Sun laughed, "Ho Ho! What is it Sunshine?" He placed her back down on the floor.

Y/N turned to him, "Is Moony active?" Sundrop shook his head. She giggled and showed him the device. "Is that what I think it is?!" Sun exclaimed. Y/N nodded, "Me and my dad built it ourselves!"

Sundrop picked her up and spun her around with joy, "I can't wait for Moon to hear! It might work! It might actually get rid of the virus!"

To be continued in Chapter 20