46 - Fell

I forgot what it felt like to fall through the air. My eyes closed, feeling almost weightless in the way that I wasn't touching the ground. I guess I didn't even take into consideration that there could've been children still awake or that the noise from the ball pit balls could wake them.

I also forgot how high of a drop it was. Moon was yelling, I could hear him. It took a moment of falling but then suddenly I hit something. When I opened my eyes, it was bright. The lights were on.

I looked around slowly and saw a worried Sun. "Y/N CAN YOU HEAR ME?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" I didn't answer for a moment. I felt dizzy and tired all of a sudden. "Y/N!!"

Slowly, I turned my head toward him, "Sunny? What happened to Moon?" He let out a big sigh of relief. "That doesn't matter right now. Why would you do that?"

"I... uh... I wanted to head back to my room but you guys wouldn't let me so... I jumped." He looked horrified at my response. "If you wanted to go back to your room that badly, we would have let you!"

I shook my head and chuckled, "Moon wouldn't have." His expression was still quite concerned. "Still, I would've let you."

   I felt bad for scaring Sun... but at the same time, they shouldn't have trapped me in their room. "Can I go back to my room now?" Sun nodded quickly before carrying me towards my room.

   A few seconds later I hear him mutter under his breath, "She probably was scared to ask you... She deserves to at least rest in her own room..." I looked up to Sun quickly, "Please don't tell him that! I wasn't scared, I just knew he'd say no!"

   "...He says— Moon! I'm not saying that!" I just stared at him as I heard one side of their conversation. "I'm not scared... Moon! You know I can hear your thoughts! ... WHAT?!! YOU'RE GETTING A TIMEOUT!!"

   He huffed and opened the door to my room and bent down to get though the doorway. "So how does that work?" I asked. Sun tilted his head, "How does what work?"

   Sunny set me down on my bed. "How do you put Moon in timeout?" He chuckled, "I don't allow him to see any of what's happening." I smiled at the fact that I didn't think of that.

"Heh... I might've hit my head or something. I guess I'm not thinking clearly." Sun looked worried. "Are you sure you're okay? You fell from such a height!"

   I just laughed at that. "It's not like you didn't jump down while holding me before." He nodded slowly but still looked worried, "But what if this time I didn't catch you!"

I sat there and smiled, "But you did catch me. Either way you jump all the time."

"Yeah but you can get hurt and I can't."

"What you you mean? You can still get scratched and stuff."

"Yeah well... Nevermind..."

   I hugged him tightly, "The important thing is that I'm completely fine." I could feel his body heating up a bit.

"Sunny!! Miss Y/N!!"

   Ah... shit. We forgot about the children. Sun turned to the door, "Sorry Sunshine, I'll be back later! Stay. Kay?" I nodded and he ran out to help out with the children.

To be continued in Chapter 47