A Dreadful Night

Narrator's POV

Eva finally returned to her apartment and once she opened the door, Eva placed Neziha down and said softly "Sweetie, go change into your pajamas and go straight to sleep" and Neziha gets excited and says "Okay, Mommy! I promise I'll be a big help!" and turns to go to his room, but stopped when Eva spoke.

"You're not coming with me, Neziha"

Neziha turns around and was shocked as he asked "What?! What do you mean, Mommy?" and then Eva walks up to him, kneels down to his level and says "I mean you're not coming with me, honey. You're gonna be staying with Ms. Amana while I'm going with Noah and the others to save our home" and Neziha looks at her sadly and asks "Why?" and Eva replied with, "Because it's too dangerous" and this made Neziha look down at the floor, upset before he started clenching his fist.

"No.."

"Neziha, you have to-"

"NO, MOMMY!!"

Eva flinched as she was taken back by Neziha's outburst as his eyes were filled with tears as they showed fear and concern while he clenched both of fists. "You Always Come Back With Bruises, Scars And Even Blood On You!! You're Always Putting Yourself In Danger And Risking Your Life! I'm The One Who Has Treat Your Wounds! I Wanna Help! What If Something Happens To You And I Won't Be There To Help You?!" Neziha exclaims as tears were coming down from his face.

Eva tried to calm her son down by saying "It'll be okay, Sweetie. I always come back, don't I?".

"BUT WHAT IF YOU DON'T COME BACK THIS TIME?! THIS IS DIFFERENT AND I DON'T WANNA YOU!!!"

Eva froze.

She had never thought about that or ever tried thinking about it, since it didn't matter to her. Eva always knew that she was risking her life everyday because of her job and just seeing her son crying and shaking as he was worried about losing her broke her heart. "Baby, I-" Eva tried to reach out to Neziha, but he ran off crying to his room and slammed his door shut. Eva gently knocks on the door and says "Neziha, please" and there was no response as she only heard the sobs from her three year old child. Eva sighs sadly before going into her room, sits on her bed and buried her face in her lap as she muttered to herself "What am I gonna do?" before she quickly showered, changed and went to sleep.

Timeskip

It was 2:35 in the morning and it was dead silent as a mini light was on in the kitchen and Eva was sitting at the table by herself as she was looking at a photo frame, Eva looked tired and exhausted as her hair was messed up and was taking slow breaths for some reason.

Murder!

Eva's fist clenched as it was shaking and the hand holding the photo frame.

Such A Useless And Weakling Of A Woman!! If It Wasn't For You, Then He Would Still Be Alive!!

Eva starts shaking while looking down at the table.

It Should've Been You That Was Supposed To Die In That Accident, Instead Of Him!! Save Everyone The Shame Of Having You Around!!

Eva clenched her head as sweat began to form and she was still shaking as tears also began to form in her eyes.

Are You Seriously Crying Right Now?! After Everything You've Put Everyone Through, You Think You Have The Right To Cry?!

Eva shuts her eyes tightly with tears as she was still shaking.

WHY NOT DO US ALL A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR FOR GOOD!

"STOP IT! STOP IT! STOOOOOP!!!!!"

Eva felt like she was drowning from the voices and thought she was gonna disappear until...