Captured

Narrator's POV

The next morning, the morning mist has covered over the valley and Neziha shivered a little from his and his Mom's small tent as it hits him. Neziha turns over and groans, but then his eyes shoot up when he hears a chitter from behind the tent. He slowly sat up and looks at his sleeping Mom for a moment before getting up and walked a little while glancing at Elena and Noah, who were both still sleeping. The chittering continues as Neziha wanted to know what it was and starts walking through the fog for anything suspicious or weird.

He fixes his jacket while holding his teddy puppy close to him as Neziha was taking small steps into the tall grass. He make it a few paces before stopping at the uneasy sound of flesh molding and moving catches his ears. Looking up, Neziha frowns in worry when he sees Airazor twitching and moving violently as she jolts her head and squawks loudly in pain. "Are you okay?" Neziha asked in concern as he slowly walked towards her before moving his eyes down and stopped moving when he saw the rusted dent in Airazor's wing while she groaned.

"Miss Airazor?"

"I can feel Scourge!" Airazor's voice sounded deep and distorted as she spoke while trying to resist the corruption then and moved her head in odd angles before looking towards the little boy and her eyes were glitching from yellow to a dark orange, "He's...in my mind!" Airazor's voice goes deep as she was now fully corrupted and this made Neziha froze in fear as he realized her infected mark had grown all over her body. Suddenly the sound of a horn was heard from behind, making Neziha quickly whip around to see someone was blowing a horn and this woke up the three humans instantly as Eva noticed Neziha wasn't with them and started panicking.

The corrupted Airazor then rises into the air with her feathers and claws sticking out while she screeches, making Neziha quickly cover his ears from the loud sound before screaming in fear and starts running back to the others as Optimus shouts "Run, Neziha!" and appears in an instant upon hearing the boy's scream dives in front of the human child to shield him from the corrupted Airazor and forms his arm into a blaster and brings it up, ready to fire. "No!" Primal shouts in alarm as he quickly stops Optimus by pushing down his weapon from shooting her and Primal watches his friend, who he had just gotten back was being stripped away from him once again as Airazor's painful screeches and groans filled his ears.

"Airazor..." Primal said with a frown and worried tone. Neziha rushes back with heavy breath over to Eva, who immediately hugs him tightly while making sure he wasn't harmed. Then Noah and Eva both took out their weapons as Optimus says "They found us! Everyone, defensive positions!" and everyone got into battle positions and had their weapons ready while quickly forming a circle around their human companions. Primal goes over to the humans and gently hands him the other half of the transwarp key as he said "Noah, guard the key. Take Elena, Eva and Neziha and find someplace safe to hide" and Noah slowly took the key as Elena furrowed her brow at him knowing what he was thinking while Eva noticed this and got suspicious. "We must protect the humans!" Just as Primal spoke to the other, something came flying at him and ended up knocking him down with a grunt. "Primal/Papa Primal!!" Eva and Neziha both exclaimed in worry and it revealed to be Nightbird, who had knocked Primal down as she skidded to a stop on the ground as her red optics glowed viscously and taunts "Miss me?" before firing her jetpacks and started attacking to get to the humans.

"You guys, get out of here!" Mirage yells to the humans in the middle of the fight and the group begins running away through the firing with Eva carrying Neziha and Mirage protects them from any incoming threats. The group make a dash for the tall trees as they yell and scream as blasts are shot their way, narrowly missing them by inches. They continued to avoid and rush through the forest, Eva looks behind her until they come just across a sandy part of the river safely away from the fighting. They noticed that there was no way of going around or through the harsh water of the river. "Shit!" Eva muttered before she put Neziha down for a moment before the group was startled as two shots were fired just behind Elena, Eva and Neziha.