Heading/Arriving in Peru

Narrator's POV

The next morning; after Noah got everything he needed to bring to go to Peru to get the second key, Noah said goodbye to Kris, who hugs him goodbye before watching him leave with Mirage.

On the radio, The Notorious B.I.G.'s "Hypnotize" plays and then Mirage asks Noah "So, where do we pick up the lady and her sparkling?" and Noah looks at him and starts to say "Well, I mean I can call her and ask where she's-" but then someone spoke.

"No need for that Noah"

Noah jolts in surprise to hear Eva's voice and while Mirage screams like a little girl as he stepped on the brake. Eva was inside Mirage's alt mode in the backseat along with a sleeping Neziha as she held him close and managed to stay still when Mirage hit the brakes and stared at radio eyes widened at Mirage's sudden girlish scream along with Noah staring at Mirage with his eyes widened in shock as well. "Did you... Did you just scream like a little girl, Mirage?" Eva asked as she felt like she wanted to burst into laughter, but kept her composure.

"Uh.... No! Maybe? Look can we talk about this later, please?!" Mirage said, sounding completely embarrassed after screaming like a girl. Eva slowly nods before looking away as a small grin appeared on her face and then Mirage starts driving again.

"Also, how were you able to get inside my alt mode without us knowing?" Mirage asked and Eva simply said "That's a secret" and then Noah looked at Eva before noticing something different as he asked "Hey, is there something different about you?".

Eva gave a slight smile and was about to say something when Mirage asked "New nail polish?".

This made both Eva and Noah deadpanned.

Soon they arrived near an abandoned mill to meet with the others and Mirage began to transform after Noah, Eva and Neziha, who is wearing a black shirt, a pink and yellow jacket, teal shorts and maroon shoes and heads towards the others.

"Wu-Tang is in the building, baby!" Mirage said and Optimus says in an unimpressed tone "Way to be incognito" and Bumblebee let out a whirl noise of 'hello' while waving his servo, making Eva smile softly and waved back along with Neziha before st...

"Wu-Tang is in the building, baby!" Mirage said and Optimus says in an unimpressed tone "Way to be incognito" and Bumblebee let out a whirl noise of 'hello' while waving his servo, making Eva smile softly and waved back along with Neziha before stopping beside Elena, who smiled 'hello' to Eva, making her nod at Elena. "Aw, come on, Prime! Smile a little bit! It won’t hurt. Let me see that underbite. Alright, so what kind of jet we takin' to Peru? Or is it a plane? Either one's fine. I just need first-class, okay? 'Cause I got long-ass legs" Mirage asked. "Uh, well, he is a plane" Arcee said with a sheepishly smile on her face. "No. No, no, don't– don't tell me we're flying on…" Mirage says before looking up at the sky and mutters "Oh no..." and both Eva and Neziha looked up to see a large cargo plane flies overhead, transforms in robot form, and lands/rolled over in front of them and laughs before saying "Ha, ha! My lads, I am Stratosphere! Lord of the skies!" and then he starts coughing and hocks up an engine part, making Noah, Elena and Neziha cringe in disgust while Eva merely raises an eyebrow at this.