𝟷. ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜs

"Hello and welcome

"Hello and welcome. If you're tuning in now, today's event is, of course, the new attack of Shadow Moth in Paris. Luckily, Ladybug and Cat Noir have saved Paris yet again. Clara, you're live-."

A blonde hair girl walks behind Betterfly with her arms crossed glaring at the screen showing Cat noir and Ladybug supposedly the good guys of their Paris, she ignores the chaos behind her feeling a bit sick but pushed herself to keep the shield up.

"Is it ready? I don't know how long I can keep the shield up, knowing that Nino is out there doesn't give me hope." She said making Betterfly sigh. "Queen Daphne- never mind, Maxkov can we make the jump?" He asked the smart robot.

"There's a 92.7% statistical chance of landing in a world where these source images originated." Maxkov said with a smile, Daphne holds on to the computer as she felt the explosion break her shield.

She glares and swings her hand to throw a ball of lightning, it hits Shadybug and Claw noir making them slide back but they recover.

"Do it!" Daphne shouts taking out double swords running towards the villains, Claw noir laughs dodging the sword raising his hand up but Shadybug kicked him away with a glare. "She's mine fur ball!" Shadybug said and used her yo-yo to grab the sword although she didn't expect this as Daphne had a good hold on her sword pulling her towards her.

Daphne kicks her on the stomach, she ducks down seeing a claw almost turning her into dust and raised her leg to kick him in the chin. She swings her sword cutting his arm but she lost her other sword by Claw noir using his staff to kick it away, Daphne gasps seeing Shadybug coming down at her in the air holding a gun.

Daphne glares bringing her hands together in a praying manner, quick to throw her sword at Shadybug creating fire around her burning the bullets and Claw noir who jumped out of the bridge hanging on the wall.

"Daphne!"

Daphne didn't waist time to dash towards the now transformed Alya with Betterfly, she turns around for a moment throwing a sticky spell at Shadybug who got stuck in the ceiling while Claw noir still on the wall.

____

Daphne jumps out of the portal with a sigh rubbing her head. "That won't hold them for long." She said turning to Betterfly, she frowns when she looks at a blue hair girl in pigtails reminding her of someone.

"Marinette? The baker girl." Daphne said and Marinette jumps at the look of recognition on the strange girl who is wearing a witch clothes with the letter d in the middle, her make up matching her outfit. "You know who I am?" Marinette asked and couldn't help but notice she had beautiful hazel eyes.

"More or less, your other you makes the best deserts. They know how to cheer me up." Daphne said frowning at the end but shakes her head. "Never mind that, I'm Daphne, Queen of miraculous and this is my friend-." Daphne seeing the happy look from Betterfly she rolled her eyes.