𝟹. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ

Daphne lands roughly on the ground, they were in the sewers searching for the secret room

Daphne lands roughly on the ground, they were in the sewers searching for the secret room. "You guys need to charge up again, Betterfly look for this door." She said handing him the key with a clover design on it with a picture with the same design.

Betterfly nods and looks at the heroes. "Please look after her, I'll be quick." He said, the heroes nod as they went separate sides to recharge and feeding their kwamis. Daphne was a bit further away giving them privacy even though it wasn't necessary since she already know who they are but she decided they'll feel appreciated of the privacy.

Seeing her kids made her smile feeling tears run down but she wipes them away when she saw Marinette look between her and at Tikki. Daphne was surprised when Tikki comes to land on her hands smiling nervously at her and Plagg comes to sit beside Tikki.

"You guys are so beautiful, just like I imagine." She whispers leaning her head gently rubbing her nose against their head making them smile.

"This world is amazing in some way, you guys help each other fighting along side each other like real partners in crime." Daphne said her voice being heard from Marinette and Adrien. "Unlike my, I mean the villains and I are seen as bad people."

"What? But you use your powers for good and Betterfly seems to as well." Marinette said confused. "In my universe ordinary people don't even know about the Miraculous, it's a secret. They all belong to The Supreme who uses them only to perpetuate his own power."

"Supreme?" Adrien asked.

"Supreme is the big bad villain instead of Hawk moth or whatever name he has." Daphne said with a sigh. "So, what's your story?" Adrien asked making Marinette frown.

"Cat." Marinette said, Daphne smiles seeing the scolding look on Marinette and Adrien's nervous smile. "It's fine." Daphne said looking at her other universe children.

"I was about to be crown queen.. no I was already crowned as queen after my parents passed away but what we didn't know is that someone has been practicing forbidden magic using the kwamis, they showed up in my ceremony calling themselves the supreme saying that he wanted to rule over the world with ultimate power and by that he meant controlling the kwamis to his will." Daphne tells as she could see herself in the ceremony staring at the supreme with a glare ready to fight. "I wanted to stay and fight but my trusted bodyguard Valtor had cast me away for protection as he and the other monks fought, I could feel my children dying on his hands as they refused to work for him saying they'll rather die than work for someone like him."

Daphne held Tikki and Plagg. "Next thing I knew Betterfly had found me and explained what had happened to the world."

"Everything I knew was gone, my people and my children are gone. The only ones I have left that are good or alive kwamis which are my Tikki, Plagg and Norooo."