𝟸. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ sɪɢʜᴛ

"The supreme is nothing but a coward who's sending idiots like you to take the butterfly miraculous!" Daphne said and groans getting hit with a crowbar

"The supreme is nothing but a coward who's sending idiots like you to take the butterfly miraculous!" Daphne said and groans getting hit with a crowbar. "Whatever his promising he won't do it."

"That's our mother from another parallel universe, in this universe she died after creating us." Tikki said with a frown. "So I didn't get the chance to know her like the rest of the kwamis but I did hear great stories from Norooo when he was free."

Marinette seeing Tikki look sad she touch her head with her finger making Tikki smile.

"What about them? They have the same powers as Ladybug and Cat noir." Alya asked. "They're the holders of the Miraculous of the Ladybug and the Black Cat from one of the billions of parallel universes in existence, and those two are not very nice versions."

"Parallel universes? Why didn't you tell me about this?" Marinette asked.

"It's just, I've lived for billions of years in every single one of these universes simultaneously, and there simply aren't enough hours in your lifetime to tell you even the tiniest bit about it." Tikki explained with a shrug. "So, I choose to stick to the basics and make the most of the time we have together."

"The Supreme is manipulating you!" Betterfly said. "They won't listen, I say we should just kill them before they make things worse!" Daphne said her teeth clench in anger the more she fights the villains clearly thinking the easy way to end this.

"Good luck with that! Ever since you were freed from the crystal you haven't taking us out completely." Claw noir said with a laugh throwing a car at her, Daphne grabs it and throws it to the side. "Probably because she knows pretty well her kids will end up hurting even worse." Shadybug said and throws a shovel at Betterfly's cape which it got stuck for a moment.

"How can they use their powers repeatedly without transforming back?" Marinette asked.

"Using the power of the Miraculous draws vital energy from the Kwami, but also from the holder." Tikki said and frowns. "So, there is a security system to protect those who are still a little too young, like you and Cat Noir. You transform back before it becomes dangerous for you."

"But... for them..." Marinette said slowly. "They use their Miraculous for evil purposes. It overwrites the "security system" no more automatic de-transformation. But the price to pay for that is..." Tikki said.

"Terrible." Marinette finished and remembered Daphne's flicker to her outfit to civilian outfit.

"Is there a reason why Daphne's keep on flickering to that to her civilian, I know Betterfly said something about her losing her kids and life." She said and Tikki sighs.

"Is just as Betterfly said, she creates life with her magic. That life is giving to the kwamis, she shares her life to them which means when one of them dies she looses her magic making her weak and vulnerable." Tikki said and holds her tiny hands together. "Norooo once told me that our mother was giving a choice to let us go or give her entire life in order for us to live on."