xHoliday Special 2 of 4 - Dirty Fang's Gift Exchange

Author's Note ~ Just a reminder that these special holiday chapters are going to be released throughout this month. This one takes place after "The East Side" storyline but before Chapter 44. Hope you enjoy!

__________________________

On The East Side of Starlight City, many people celebrate the holidays differently. Whether that's by decorating a tree, buying close friends gifts, or some other tradition. Almost everyone has something they can look forward to for this season.

For Vanessa Deli, she finds herself in a penthouse surrounded by fellow Dirty Fang members. They're inside a cozy penthouse with a fireplace lit, and Christmas decorations lining up all around the walls. Eight people are sitting on the very long white leather couch in the center of the room.

At the end of one side is Vanessa Deli, who's cold from how much community service she was forced to do after her stunt at the MSA Winter Gala.

Next to her is fellow Seastar High student, Blanko Deck, who's a red-and-white striped hoodie and Santa hat. Despite how eager he is to be there, he doesn't seem to notice he has the crumbs of Christmas cookies on his face as he devours yet another one.

Next to Blanko is Graham Dirt, who has taken his durag off and has his wavy hair showing.

Beside Graham is the second in command of Dirty Fang, Andy Nibble, who is wearing a red & white striped bucket hat that covers his eyes.

A bit further away from Any Nibble is Purple, the third in command of Dirty Fang who is wearing a white jacket.

Past Purple are three Dirty Fang members Vanessa hasn't met before, an old man who's asleep, a skinny short guy, and a very tall muscular woman.

"It's a shame most of our Dirty Fang members couldn't appear for today," the head of Dirty Fang remarks as he makes his way over to the couch while holding a huge duffel bag, "But let's just enjoy our lil' white elephant gift exchange."

Vanessa looks to see the head, Mason Makinsley, flop onto the couch in between Andy & Purple. Their leader is wearing an unbuttoned red Santa jacket with no undershirt, black cargo pants, black round sunglasses, and a Santa hat.

"Who wants their gifts first?" Makinsley smirks.

With the gang of Dirty Fang, every year they have a white elephant gift exchange event at Makinsley's penthouse apartment. You need to have already signed up saying you'll attend to participate so everyone can go gift shopping for you. The gimmick of the white elephant gift exchange being one simple rule; the gifts should be funny.

Vanessa wasn't too keen on going to this, but after getting pressured by Blanko to participate, she ended up here.

"Well if nobody is going to go first I'll just open mine," Makinsley sighs as he reaches into the duffel bag and takes out his gifts.

He's gotten eight gifts in total; several cheap white t-shirts from Andy Nibble, skincare products from Purple, a nice silver watch from the old man, black winter gloves from Graham, a Viking helmet from the muscular woman, a baby crib from the short guy, breath mints from Blanko, & a swiss army knife from Vanessa.

"Thanks, guys," Makinsley remarks before turning his attention to Andy, Blanko, the short guy, the muscular woman, & Purple, "Though what's the meaning of your five's gifts?"

"I asked Andy and he said to get that," Blanko remarks.

"Your breath sucks, and you could really benefit from wearing a shirt for once," Andy jokes.

"What's wrong with good hygiene?" Purple questions.

"You can never know what life is gonna throw at you," the short guy, Nail sighs.