Chapter. 3 Get Him Back

Gon's POV (btw Gon is 6 years old now)

Gon was sitting in the living room of his hideout and while the troupe members were out on a mission. He tried practicing his nen, but he was still bad at it.

"Why can't I get this!" He yelled at himself in anger.

"Because your weak," a voice said behind him.

Gon was gasped and looked behind him to see a couple of grown men standing behind him.

"Yep he is definitely Phantom troupe," another man with blue spiky hair said.

"Grab him," a man with brown hair and purple eyes said as the two men next to him tried to grab Gon.

Gon fought them off the best he could, but these man were definitely pro-hunters and much more skilled.

As Gon laid past out on the spiky blue haired man's shoulder, the other man left a note.

2 days later the troupe returned.

"Gon we're back!" Uvo said as he walked in.

"Gon?" He said as he looked around and saw no sigh of the energetic little boy.

"Oh no," Machi said as she grabbed the note on the table.

"We got the boy. He put up hell of a fight, but he is still weak. Want him back? Meet us at this location at 6:00. Bring ****** amount of money," Machi said reading the note aloud.

"Just leave him," Feitan said.

"I hate to be that guy, but Feitan's right. The boy doesn't know to much. We might as well save our selfs the trouble," Phinks said.

"No way! Gon is one of us!" Nobunaga argued.

"No. I apologize. This could put us all at risk," Chrollo said.

"See, now just leave him," Feitan said and walked away.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that," Uvogin said and before anyone could stop him, he left. Nobunaga nodded in agreement and followed him.

They didn't bring the money...

Because they were going to kill them.

"Should I follow?" Feitan asked. "I will allow it, but don't stop them," Chrollo said, "I believe I take back what I said before. I want the boy back here."

"Yes boss," Feitan said and disappeared.

At the meeting place

"Ah you showed up," The man said.

"I've got the boy right here," he said and grabbed the boy from the man beside him. Gon was covers with blood and deep stab wounds. He had a lot of broken bones and bruise marks.

Uvogin and Nobunaga stared at the boy and from a distance, Feitan did too.

"He wouldn't talk. We tried for days, but nothing," the man said.

"Once he woke up he was furious. He demanded we let him go and killed one of our men. We had to knock him out so he wouldn't escape. Once he woke up we tortured him trying to find answers, but not a word escaped from his mouth," the man said.

"Now hand the money, or you will not get the boy back," the man said and held out one hand.

Nobunaga was furious and drew his sward. Without a hint of hesitation, he chopped of their necks.

Uvogin grabbed Gon, who was passed out and they two troupe members darted back to the hideout.

Feitan just stood there. Stunned at the words of the man.