Chapter. 8 4th Phase

Gon's POV:

Man, Hisoka is around my strength. How on earth will I grab his badge.

"Hm..." I heard a voice say. I turned over to notice Killua mumbling things in his sleep while he was still on my shoulder. I smiled at his cute face. I decided to get some rest as well. This whole thing is stressing me out. I better get some sleep. I laid my head against Killua's and fell asleep, but I was still keeping my guard up just in case.

Time skippp

It had been a couple hours since I had fell asleep and I heard some foot steps around us. I noticed we were really close to shore. I gently shook Killua's body to wake him up.

"Killua? We're almost here you should wake up," I said. He fluttered his eyes open and looked up at me with his head still on my shoulder. His face turned red and his lifted up his head and hid it into his hands.

"sorry," he mumbled.

"It's alright!" I exclaimed grabbing his arm as we both stood up.

"Ok. Will the first person who completed the tower please step forward," a lady at the front of the boat said. I walked up to the front and she checked off my name on her check list.

"Ok, Gon Freecss am I right? Now you may start the forth phase."

"Ok thanks! Wish me luck! Though I won't need it," I said with a giggle and as soon as I reached the land, I stood there for a couple seconds. Then POOF! I used nen to build up power in my legs and I sprinted so fast that it looked like I disappeared.

Nobody's POV:

"Man, how does he do that?!" Kurapika loudly whispered to Leoreo who just shrugged his shoulders. Killua and the rest were just as impressed by Gon's skills.

After a two minute wait, the next person, Killua, went. Killua just walked off into the forest. Killua knew he was a trained assassin and that this would be a piece of cake.

TIME SKIP! After day 1. Nobody's POV:

'Ok I think I have a solid plan on how to defeat Hisoka.' Gon thought to himself as he hid in the woods. Gon's senses were phenomenal because of the way the phantom troupe thought him.

Gon could sense where everyone was right now. Gon knew Hisoka would come after him if he stole his badge right away and Gon and Hisoka were pretty evenly matched, so Gon would wait until the last day to steal it.

He could sense that nobody was around him right now, so Gon decided to kill time with some training. Gon practiced his nen and practiced his strength by kicking boulders into two.

Time skip to the last day

'Ok! Today is the day I steal Hisoka's badge!' Gon thought to himself as he skipped off to hide Hisoka. Gon found him sitting under a tree, and used Zetsu to hide his presence as Gon hid in a bush.

Gon noticed the amount of bloodlust coming out of Hisoka. Sure, it wasn't even close to his, but it still sent a shiver down his spine.

Gon's POV:

Hisoka suddenly got up and stared walking. Hisoka was dragging his feet and moving very slowly while pink butterflies surrounded him. He had an evil look in his eye like he would kill the next person he sees. I sensed someone coming up a head, and I bet Hisoka did too because he dashed off to go kill the man up ahead.

I followed close behind trying match our footsteps so I wouldn't be noticed. Once he reached the man, Hisoka picked up his speed as he grabbed a playing card out of his pocket. I hid in a near by bush and waited for hell to break loose.

As he was inches away from killing the white haired man, I build up nen in my legs to make me run faster. I ran out of my hiding place and grabbed Hisoka's badge in the blink of an eye.

Hisoka hadn't noticed because he was killing the man in front of him. It took Hisoka a couple more seconds to realize that his badge was gone after swiftly killing the man. Hisoka looked around trying to find the person who stole his badge.

"Oh Hisoka!" I said from on top of a tree. He looked up at me as I waved my hand around with his badge. He stared at me wide eyed trying to proses what happened. I giggled and disappeared using my nen in my legs. I went off to the meeting place where everyone would be meeting once this phase was done.

'Only a couple more hours,' I thought and sat on a tree. After a couple hours of waiting, I noticed the same lady I saw a week ago with her checklist. I hopped down from my tree and went to hand her my badges. Before I could reach the lady, I was tackled to the ground in a hug. I looked up to see Killua over me.

"Hey Gon! I missed you throughout the week," Killua said as he stood up with a smile. I smiled brightly as well and stood up.

"Hey! I missed you too!" I replied as I hugged him again. I missed Killua a lot, even though it's only been a week. He noticed the two badges in my hand and said,

"did you actully get Hisoka's?"

"Yah! It was kinda easy, but whatever. How about you? Did you get your targets's badge?" I asked and held out my two badges. One was mine, and one was Hisoka's.

"Yah! Mine was easy too. Anyway, let's turn them in," Killua suggested and we both walked up to the lady to give her our badges.

"Ok Gon Freecss. Check. Killua Zoldyck. Check," the lady said and took our badges. More people arrived and turned in there badges. Soon enough, we saw Kurapika and Leoreo.

"Hey guys!" I said and waved to them.

"Hey Gon!" I heard Kurapika reply.

"Did you guys get your badges?" I asked and looked at them both.

"Yep! It's a long story, but we will tell you later," Leoreo said and the two of them went over to turn in there badges. Once the people that got all there badges arrived, a boat took us to go to the fifth phase of the hunter exam.