Chapter. 5 Hunter Exam

Nobody's POV (Gon is now 12)

Gon has improved severely. He was just as good, or even better than some members. He has killed many people and stolen billions of dolors. He has helped in missions all around the world. But this morning, he would be doing something alone.

"Gon I got good news!" Uvo exclaimed.

"Yes?" Gon asked.

"Your going to take the hunters exam! It will be fun!" Uvo said and handed him some breakfast.

"What's that?" Gon asked and glanced at Uvo.

"Oh it's an exam we're you become a hunter. None of us will be accompanying you, so you will have to do this all on your own. It's for practice," Franklin said.

'This could be fun and I will get some practice in aswell. Seems promising. Gon thought.

"Alright," Gon said in agreement. Uvo nodded.

Time skip to later that day

"Ok Gon you ready?" Nobunaga asked and put a hand on Gon's shoulder.

Gon bandaged his spider tattoo up and picked up his bag and flew it onto his shoulder.

"This will be a piece of cake," Gon said. Nobunaga nodded and took his hand off of Gon's shoulder.

"Kick ass out there alright?" Machi said leaning against the door frame.

Gon chuckled and started taking of.

"YOU KNOW I WILL!" Gon yelled as he ran off.

Machi chuckled to the others and said, "He's really grown. He stronger then some of us to be honest."

"I'm not surprised," Uvo said and walked away back into the hide out.

Nobunaga nodded and joined him.

Time skip to when Gon is on the boat to go to the hunters exam

"There's a storm coming you know," Gon said to the captain that was standing behind him.

"What are you talking about kid. It's a clear day, not a cloud in the sky," the captain said.

"I can smell it," Gon said and pointed to his nose.

"Whatever," the captain scoffed.

Gon squeezed his fists, but he knew he had to get to his destination before he could kill him.

Time skip (3 hours)

"I told them there was going to be a storm," Gon said to nobody in particular. Everyone on deck was extremely sea sick except Gon, Kurapika, and Leoreo.

"What's your names?" Gon asked to the two that were still able to speak.

"Kirapika," the boy with blonde hair, brown eyes, and a weird outfit said.

"Leoreo, but you gotta call me Mr. Leoreo," Leoreo said.

"Im Gon!" Gon exclaimed with a bright smile on his face.

"Not to be mean, but isn't there an age limit to doing the hunters exams?" Gon asked to Leoreo. Leoreo had black hair, glasses, and a blue tux on.

"EXUSE ME!! I'm 17!" Leoreo yelled and crossed his arms.

"Yeah and I can grow wings and fly," Kurapika scoffed and continued reading his book. Gon laughed at his sarcastic remark.

"You two need to learn some manners!" Leoreo scowled.

"You three come with me," the captain said as he appeared in the doorway.

Kurapika and Leoreo jumped because they hadn't noticed, but Gon knew since the moment he walked through the hallway.