Chapter. 13 Kiss [end]

Gon, who was still inside the hide out, grinned to himself. 'Fuck you!' He thought and placed a bomb in the corner of the room. He laughed and set a timer for one minute, and then jumped out of the window. Killua was still in shock as Gon grabbed his hand and ran away from Meteor City.

After a minute, Gon looked behind him and saw one side of the building exploded. Gon used Zetsu so they couldn't trace nen to the bomb. Gon laughed to himself as he continued running. The two ran into YorkNew and to a park in the center of the city. It was dark out by now and there was nobody there but them.

"Gon, what the fuck just happened!?" Killua asked. Gon sighed and put his hand onto the bandage that covers his tattoo. Gon hesitated before unraveling that bandage to uncover his tattoo. Killua gasped when he saw the spider with the number 4 on it. Killua was speechless for a minute. 'Gon... is phantom troupe? No way.. this can't be true. It make so much sense, but I refuse to believe it,' Killua thought to himself.

"Your... phantom troupe?..." Killua asked in shock.

"Yeah... I'm sorry," Gon mumbled that last part quietly. He knew Killua would never think of him the same, but he deserved to know. Gon felt like leaving and running, but something was preventing him to.

"Were you involved in my kidnapping?" Killua asked.

"No! I had no idea about that," Gon exclaimed and began to wrap his arm up again.

"I'm really sorry for not telling you," Gon apologized. Killua smiled softly at the boy.

"It doesn't really matter, unless you try to kill me," Killua replied and giggled. Gon was shocked. He didn't care?

"But... I've killed so many," Gon said.

"So have I, but you still hang around me, right?" Killua asked. Gon slimed and laughed.

"I suppose your right," Gon responded.

"I'm sorry I made you have some enemies," Gon started, referring to the phantom troupe.

"Yah, well it's worth it," Killua responded. Gon was confused on what Killua men tbh his sentence.

"What do y-" Gon was cut off by something soft on his lips. He opened his eyes and saw the sight he has been waiting to see. The whole world stopped. Killua lips were pressed tightly against his own as his arms snaked around Gon's waist. Gon kissed back before Killua could separate. A stupid thing called oxygen caused the two to finally break apart.

Gon's POV

'OH MY GOD! KILLUA KISSED ME! HE FUCKING KISSED ME!' I thought to myself excitedly. Killua looked at me as his blue eyes reflected off of the moon. I smiled and laughed.

"Took you long enough," I said as I grinned. Killua grinned as well and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me into another kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away for a quick breath of oxygen before quickly returning to his lips. His arms snaked around my waist once more as Killua deepened the kiss.

Nobody's POV

"Umm..." a voice started to try and grab the raven's attention while he was currently stuffing his face with Killua's. Gon broke their kiss and looked over to find THE INTIRE PHANTOM TROUPE STANDING THERE! (Besides Chrollo.) Gon and Killua froze when they saw them. Gon unwrapped his arms from Killua's neck as Killua let go of Gon's waist.

"Sorry for blowing up the hideout? Hehe," Gon apologize awkwardly as he put his hands up in serenader.

"Now you've given me a real reason to tear him limb to limb," Uvo commented, referring to Killua. Killua put his hands in his pockets and mumbled something nobody could understand.

"So now I see why you saved him, fuck boy," Machi commented and grinned. Gon blushed in embarrassment.

"YOU BLEW UP THE HIDEOUT!" Nobunaga yelled at Gon and put his arms up.

"Ok, that was kinda funny," Machi commented.

"HOW?!" Phinks asked Machi and shot his hands up as well.

"This is what you have to deal with?" Killua asked Gon quietly.

"Yeah. But I'm their favorite so I don't get involved in their drama too much," Gon replied and kissed him on the cheek, causing Killua to blush.

"Hey! You two! Quit it," Uvo shouted at the two.

"Sorry," Gon and Killua replied in sync.

"Chrollo is so going to kick your ass," Feitan commented and smirked. Gon rolled his eyes.

"Wanna make a run for it?" Gon asked Killua quietly.

"Definitely," Killua replied. Gon grabbed Killua's hand as they ran out the park, laughing.

"Get back here!" Shalnark call out to the two, but they didn't listen. Killua and Gon we're laughing with each other as they ran down the YorkNew streets, hand in hand.

THE END! <33

(Ik it's a short chapter) DW IM MAKING AN EPILOGUE SO YOU CAN HAVE A BETTER ENDING 😽✌️

-venus_tf