Chapter. 12 Captured

Killua and Gon spent the rest of their evening exploring the city and walking around. The two got each other caught up on what's new in life, Gon lying about his of course. When the shadowy night fell upon the two, they decided get two (ik 😢) hotel rooms. They made sure theirs were right next to each other so they could hang out.

"Ok Killua. I'm 199 and your 200, right?" Gon asked, double checking their room numbers. Killua nodded as he sucked on a lollipop. Gon yawned and stretched in exhaustion from his day with Killua.

"I'm going to head to bed. See you in the morning! Good night!" Gon exclaimed and walked towards his room. Although the two wanted to hang out more, but they knew they could just do it tomorrow. They had all the time in the world.

"Alright. Night, Gon," Killua replied and walked into his room, right next door. Gon smiled brightly at his whited haired crush, and walked into his room. Yep. You heard me. Gon figured out as he spent more time with Killua, that he has feelings for him. Now all he has to do is find out how to get rid of them.

Killua's POV

As I closed the door to my hotel, I could feel the blush creep to my face. Gon's smile always made my feel warm and cozy inside. I wonder if I... like him. It wouldn't matter though. The idiot would never pick up any hints I put down, and also, my family would kill him. It's pointless. I should just forget about him, but I can't.

I just love his spiky black hair, bright hazel eyes, and beaming personality. I can't put my finger on why he attracts me so much, but I need to figure out how to stop it.

Nobody's POV

Late at night, when the two were sleeping, Killua awoken to a crash in the kitchen. Killua got up from his bed and walked out.

"That's him," a man informed coldly.

"The Zoldyck?" A shorter man asked. The other one nodded.

"Who are you?" Killua asked skeptically. He wasn't too scared because of his strength, but they still looked like a decent opponent.

"That's none of your concern. Grab the boy and let's go back to hideout," The taller man explained. The shorter one nodded and in the matter of seconds, appeared behind Killua and twisted his arm behind his back. Killua didn't even have time to react. The men were extremely strong.

He could feel it.

Killua was about to call for help, when he felt a needle inject his back, causing him to fall unconscious.

"Perfect. Come on. Let's go," The taller man said and jumped out of the broken widow. The short one nodded and headed out the same direction.

With Gon. Nobody's POV

Gon awoken to the sound of sirens outside. He looked out his widow and saw a police car dash past his hotel building. Gon sighed and laid back down. He was about to fall back asleep when he felt that something was off. Something didn't feel right to the spiky-haired raven, and he was going to find out what it was. Gon got out of bed and looked around for anything out of place or missing.

Then it hit him.

'Killua!' Gon thought and ran out his hotel and to Killua's. Gon busted down the door with ease, to find no sign of the albino.

"Shit," Gon mumbled and pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. Gon looked around and noticed broken glass shattered everywhere. Then, the raven saw a piece of fabric on the floor. He picked it up to reveal a familiar piece of clothing. Gon pulled out his phone and called Uvo.

"What's up Gon?" Uvo asked. Gon could tell he was running by the background sounds.

"Nothing much. Just curious, did you capture anyone recently?" Gon asked.

"Yeah, why?" Uvo responded curiously. Gon felt a tick mark appear on his forehead.

"Who was it?" Gon asked.

"A Zoldyck. Killua, I believe," Uvo answered. Gon sighed and replied,

"ok. I'll be at hideout soon." and hung up. Gon focused his nen on his feet and dashed out of Killua's hotel. Gon quickly arrived at the hideout and bursted through the door.

"Gon! Good to see your back," Nobunaga greeted. The only member of the troupe that everyone (not Feitan) was nice to was Gon.

"Good to see you too. I heard you have captured someone?" Gon asked with a smile, clenching his fists to not pound them in the face to death for capturing Killua. 'Your so dead,' Gon thought as he forced himself to calm down.

"Yah. He's over here," Nobunaga answered and pointed to a room down the hall. Gon nodded and walked towards it. None of the members questioned Gon's decision because, 1. They didn't really care and 2. Gon could beat up mostly everybody there. Easily.

Gon walked into the room and saw Machi leaning against a wall, making something with her nen stitches. Gon looked to his right more and saw Killua tied up to a chair, unconscious. Gon controlled in anger, though it was hard to.

"Machi, you mind if I try out one of Feitan's new torture techniques on Killua?" Gon asked kindly.

"Nah. Go ahead. I'm bored of watching him anyways," Machi replied and walked out of the room. Gon walked over to Killua and un-blindfolded him. Suddenly, Killua fluttered his blue eyes open and saw Gon, kneeling in front of him. Gon felt his heart rate increase by his lover's blue orbs.

"Gon?..." Killua asked weakly.

"Hi Killua!" Gon exclaimed happily.

"Where am I?" Killua asked and looked around.

"At the phantom troupe's hide out," Gon informed. Killua hesitated for a minute, not comprehending what Gon just said. 'PHANTOM TROUPE!?' Killua thought in shock. Killua was about to say something, but Gon realized they needed to be quiet or the troupe will hear. Gon covered one hand over Killua's mouth to stop him from speaking.

"I'm getting you out of here," Gon informed and began to untie the ropes that held Killua's hands together.

"How did you get in here?" Killua asked. Gon paused for a minute.

"I'll tell you once we're safe," Gon responded and finally finished untying Killua's ropes. Suddenly, the two heard a loud bang on the door.

"You almost done with torturing him, Gon?" Machi asked. Killua's eyes went wide and he looked up at Gon. 'How does a phantom troupe member know Gon?' Killua thought.

"Yep! Just wait out their a second," Gon replied and helped Killua up.

"Gon wh-" Killua's sentence was cut off by Gon shoving Killua out a broken window.

"I'll be right behind you," Gon informed as Killua nodded. 'What's going on?!' Killua asked himself as he climbed down a rock and safely on the ground.

Y'all ik this is ass. I'm writing this at 11 pm on a Monday 😭😭. Ima prob edit this soon, and I'm SOOO sorry for not posting in a while! I know this story kinda blew up, so that why I'm continuing, but I had a writers block a took a bit of time off. Anyways, I will probably write another chapter tomorrow.

-venus_tf