Alternate History: Reclaimed States of America Pt.1

(A/N: Before I start. This story sent in the Alternate History, But with crossovers inspired by Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Terminator & Fallout. Also, I wull Murder Drones and don't worry, RSA isn't racist against the worker drones. So yeah, Enjoyed)

_________________________

1983: HEXIRON

In 1983 United States, A Private Corporation Named Hexiron Company created Motswana-Filipino Man. A Corporation helps the US Governments and Military Companies with new military hardware.

However, Soviet Spies found out about this and they head back to moscow

1984: SKYNET WAS CREATED

With New Technologies, The Hexiron Created Skynet that could help the world. However, This caused a public outraged after hearing the skynet was created and many fear thar Skynet will turn on them like the terminatora and destroy the humanity, Created the apocalypse.

However, Hexiron Able the calm the world and tell them that Skynet won't destroyed humanity like in the Terminators movie. This calms the world, But there's still those are in fear about the skynet.

CLONE PROJECT.

With Skynet Created. The Hexiron decided to start a new project. A cloning project, With the help of Skynet, They're used the clone chamber to created a new human with Blood DNA. Including creating dinosaurs from thousand of years.

However, They decided to hide it from the public. Fearing the Company Rivals and USSR Might steal their projects.

SAM K. WASHINGTON IS BORN

Sam was born after been clone thanks to the DNA From George Washington and Senetse Khama. The company will make him a future leader of Hexiron.

1986-89: SOVIET STALIN 2.0 AI

After Hexiron technologies has occur in the USA and Western Nations thanks to the KGB. The Soviet Decided to created their own technology and made the first AI called Stalin 2.0 in the Soviet Union. They're also made drones and advanced aircraft for the military.

However, That will been a fatal mistake.

1990-97: AI WAR

Things weren't has simple. The Stalin 2.0 was installed on the government hardware. But Stalin 2.0 turn against his creators and killed everyone in the military base. They're capture humans and turning them into cyber-army.

(A/N: Like this, But different)