Alternate History: Reclaimed States of America Pt.2

(A/N: Part 2 Begin baby, LET'S GO!!!)

______

2116:

After the end of the pacific war, The Hexiron and the RS Goverment began to wonder that theirs still humans on earth after the earth was devastion by the blood dragons.

The RS Goverment decided to send recon units to europe, africa and asia.

2118-2130: THE STATE OF WEST ALASKA AND ANNEXED BEGINS

The RSA Army established a base in west russia to see if they's humans in this area. Fortunately, They found the russians in the abandone city. However, The Blood Dragons started attacking the City and many russian are fighting against them. But, The RSA Army save the people of russia despite they're were enemies in the cold war, They are living beings and they don't want the russians to extinted in this heartless world.

After saving the Russians from the blood dragons. The RSA Army are met fears and hostility, But they were able to calm them down after telling them that they're fine any survivors in russian. After Talks and Negotiations, The Russians are shock to hear that the American has turn into Reformed States of America, But he with changes and reforms.

Many Russians Agreed decided to be annexed since there's no soviet goverment and turn west russian into west alaska.

Although they were communist, The RSA Allows it since they're don't the russians to them and keep the flag on.

Fortunately, They're made contact with humans that was left on earth and annexed by RSA. Many them the new states.

2135-2140:

The Chairman of the Hexiron died by the Heart Attack. Sam K. Washington was now the new Chairman of the Hexiron. Although he's young and immortal, The Boy has a advances intelligences and abilities too.

2156-2179: FIRST REVOLUTION WAR

RSA cities were suddenly under attack riots and radical groups. They're were caused the Free Terran Revolution.

They're are extremist who wanted to the Hexiron and RS Goverment to be eliminated from their sins for poison the planet earth and wanted to make the world theirs now

They're already killed the RSA President and Congress in the Goverment. Stealing military equirment started massacre the people who loyal to the RSA.

2157:

Battle erupteds in the RSA Territory and the Military Are trying to stop them. But they're were met with huge numbers of the FTR Soldiers with stolen military equirment from the military.

2158:

The FTR Soldiers attack the Hexiron Corporation. However, They're were repelled by the Hexiron advance weaponry. Sam K. Washington was angry and outrage to see those who take care of him after seeing this people as family.

He can't stand and watch the civilains slaughter by the crazed FTR. He rally those who are around him and declared war on the FTR. Labelled them as terrorist. Sam K. Washington began to broastcast the People of the RSA and reveals to the public that the FTR are terrorist organization and shows videos and clips about their war crimes.

After seeing this, This caused massive outraged after seeing the FTR slaughter everyone they see. Many people joined the RSA Military while others joined the Hexiron military.

2189: END OF THE REVOLUTION WAR

After the end of the Revolution War with many members killed by RSA Military and Hexiron.

Hexiron rebuilts the RSA after the war. Sam K. Washington decided to become the leader of the RSA and wanted to help created a new world of the people of america.

________

A/N: End Part 2, The Next will been long, Hopefully. It won't been easy.