Alternate History: Reclaimed States of America Pt.3

_______________

2190-2213: SPACE PROJECT

- With the end of the Revolution War, The RSA and the Hexiron decided to focus on the space project. With the advance technology, The RSA Able colonies mars and other planets too.

2214: MUTANT AND DEMI-HUMAN

- With the RSA Focus on the Projects. Suddenly, Brazil and other parts from Africa that intelligents Mutants and Humans with animal ears and tails are evolved into something. RSA Caught wing of this and gave the Demi-Humans and Mutants independent and sell updating weapons/vehicles to them incase of the upcoming war. Create the self defense forces in the war.

2235:

With the RSA helping both species, Managed to Created a space station on earth.

The RSA helps the station online for the space program from earth to mars

2240: ALIEN SHIPS

- In March, The USS Yorktown suddenly found ships.

The Ships were taken to mars to study the origin

The Ships were taken to mars to study the origin. It is unknown where those ships came from, But they're pretty much advance than other human beings.

2245: MILITIZIED

- Due to alien exist, The RSA made a military drill incase of impossible imvasion by the aliens. With Alien tech, They're are more advance then ever before.

2299-2346: TRUE REVEAL OF AREA 51

- Sam and Government begins the public announcement to the people of america. They're told them about area 51 and existed of aliens that capture in new mexico. They're told them about the US Space program since 1960s and told them about the crash alien on the moon.

Not only that, The US Tech that were used in the military were all made by the Alien Technologies. This caused massive shock around the world and many wanted for thereselfs. Which made government agreeds.

Many people went to see for there selfs and many are surprises.

2350-2375:

- RSA able created a satellite to see what's on the death zone. To there surprised, The Creatures that were killed or destroyed by the asteroid since millions of years were now reborn and walk the earth.

The scientist decided to study them.

2399:

In July, A Gate was suddenly open appeared in Washington D.C. on Independent Day.

_________

A/N: That's the final, See ya!