ORIGIN STORY (Prologue)

It was almost the end of summer. Elias and his family are returning from Miami to New York City after their summer vacation. Onboard the plane there were 200 passengers, including Eli himself, his mom, dad and his grandma named Hope.
All 4 were happy that they are returning back home to the Big Apple.
HOPE: Ah! It's nice to go back home!
ELI'S FATHER: It sure is, mom!
ELI: Its kinda sad that the summer break is over, ya know?
ELI'S MOTHER: Don't be sad, honey! At least we had a great vacation, which is the most important part of it!
ELI'S FATHER: Yeah! Exactly! Its not our last summer vacation together! We can still go anywhere you want, big guy!
Eli: Thanks mom and dad) I love you all!
ELI'S MOTHER: We love you too.
The captain of the plane made an announcement.
CAPTAIN: Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. In a few minutes, we are going to land at John F. Kennedy International airport of New York. The temperature is amazing, 78F, a bit cloudy. Please keep your seatbelts fastened until we are parked at the gate, thank you.
*a few minutes later*
The plane is about to land at Kennedy Airport. The captain tells the control tower
CAPTAIN: Tower, good day. Sunshine 573 ready for landing on 28R
TOWER: Sunshine 573, good day, you are clear to land runway 28R
The plane landed successfully and pretty soft.
Every passenger onboard clapped for the pilot.
But to everyone's suprise, the plane continues to fly on the runway. The reason was...the reverse thrust and brakes stopped working. Everyone started panicking and screaming.
FLIGHT ATTENDANT: BRACE!!!! BRACE!!!!!
ELI: WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?! AAAAHHHH!!!!
HOPE: *praying*
ELI'S FATHER: WE LOVE YOU SON!!!
ELI: I LOVE YOU TOO!!!
*in the cabin*
FIRST OFFICER: NONONO!!!! WE CANT DO ANYTHING!!!!
CAPTAIN: SUNSHINE 573 MAYDAY, MAYDAY, WE CANNOT STOP THE PLANE!!!!
As soon as it was said in the cabin, the plane fell down and exploded.
Elias and his family fainted in black

*eventually*
Eli barely wakes up , as the rain comes falling down.
He felt a really strong pain on his leg. There was blood everywhere. Surrounding Eli was the local medical staff 
ELI: Ah!!!! It hurts!! HELP!!!
MEDICAL STAFF MEMBER: We're here!
The staff member wrapped his leg with a tight bandage. The blood stopped going.
ELI: Where is everyone?!
MEDICAL STAFF MEMBER: We don't know exactly, but they're sure that over 100 people died.
Eli was in horror.
ELI: No...No.... GRANDMA! MOM?! DAD?! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!
Eli stood up, and with pain in his leg, started searching his relatives.
After a few look arounds, Eli finds grandma...alive.
ELI: GRANDMA!!! Are you okay?! Answer me!!
HOPE: *coughing* I'm good....I'm okay..
ELI: Thank god! I need to find mom and dad!
*2 minutes later*
Eli couldn't find his parents.
ELI: Oh my god, WHERE ARE THEY?!
Suddenly, Eli hears some people nearby. They were writing the names of the dead people.
DOCTOR: Ok..So they are the Mannings, Right?
ELI: The...Mannings??? That's our last name!
Eli sees a horrific picture. Elias's mom and dad were pinned by the wing of the plane.
ELI: MOM!! DAD!!!
Eli, with tears in his eyes, rushes to them and tried to wake them up. He felt that the bodies were cold. He knew........they had passed away
ELI: No..NOOOO!!! *sobs*
DOCTOR: My deepest condolences to you.. Are they your parents?
ELI: *nods*
Eli couldn't believe it. His parents are now dead. Eli is now alone, with his grandmother. His heart was broken
ELI: Why..? WHHHYYYYYY?!?!?!?! *sobs loudly*

*a few months later*
ELI'S POV
These past few months, a lots changed. Like...a LOT. Not only I lost my parents, I also moved to a new city. It's called Trolberg. It's pretty far away from where I lived. I moved with my grandma. We arrived by boat, since there wasn't an airport..
Overall. The city looks cool! But... I hardly ever know around here. Granny is here for support, but that doesn't really help. Hope I'll find someone who lived here for a long time.
My name is Elias, I'm 15 years old, I'm from America, and I'm new to Trolberg

NETFLIX AND WWE STUDIOS PRESENT
A NETFLIX ORIGINAL FANFIC
HILDA FINDS A NEW FRIEND