Chapter 5: The Birthday (Part 2)

Eli is transported to a different place. It was the oes off, leaving Eli alone.entrance to Trolberg, but the sky was dark red. Everything was in dark reddish colors. Eli wakes up.

ELI: Wh...where the heck am I?!

Eli looks around. He sees that the city is very different.

ELI: Is this....hell?

He gets up on his feet. All of a sudden, little spiders went running towards Eli

ELI: What are....OH MY GOD AAAHHHH!!!!😱😱

Eli tries to run, but he was weak. He got immediately knocked down by the spiders.

ELI: GET THEM OFF GET THEM OFF GET THEM OFF!!!!!!

Then, Eli starts levitating above the ground. The spiders let Eli go.

ELI: W-WOAH!! Where am I going?! At least the spiders are off!

The ground started to shake. A massive figure comes rising from the ground. It was....Eli's dead mother. She had completely white eyes. She was smiling widely.

ELI: M-Mom? Is that you??

ELI'S MOTHER: Eli......

Before Eli knew anything what his mother said, he went flying to the left, and started going through some strange red vessels.

Eli is now back in the real world, near the ruins. He was knocked out.

GREAT RAVEN: ELI!! *slaps Eli* ELI, WAKE UP!

The Great Raven was slapping Eli to wake him up.

ELI: Uhh...uhat happened..?

GREAT RAVEN: I saw what happened, I know where Trundle is. I know his location.

ELI: Uhh...god...OK. Thats good..i think...

Eli sees nearly dead Twig

ELI: Oh gosh.... You go look out for Trundle and my friends, I'll check on Twig.

GREAT RAVEN: Sounds like a plan. Meet here?

ELI: Yeah. I guess.

The Great Raven flies off to spy on Trundle, while Elias runs over to Twig.

ELI: TWIG! I hope you're alright... Hilda would cry loudly if you die....

Eli touches Twig....he was warm! And he was breathing a bit. He is alive, but still unconscious.

ELI: He's  breathing. Good. I need to run to a nearby vet! Don't worry buddy, you'll be alright

Eli grabs Twig, he was a bit stuck because of the lost dry blood and started to sprint to the vet.

*MEANWHILE*

The Great Raven sees that Trundle was heading to his cave. The bird was following him from above.

THE GREAT RAVEN: Right, now I need to look what is Trundle's plan.

Trundle enters his cave. It was covered in mirrored, glowing crystals. The Great Raven flies in and tries not to get caught by Trundle. The big troll was too big for the cave, so he had to duck to move around. Trundle finally opens his arm with the trio inside. Hilda, Frida and David were all sweaty from the heat inside his palm. Then, Trundle pins them by their clothes with some sharp crystals. All 3 were trying to get out of the imprisonment. The Great raven was hiding in front of them.

HILDA: I HATE YOU, TRUNDLE!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!

DAVID: GET US OUTTA HERE!!!!

TRUNDLE: Oh....Look at yourselves! Little kids trying to escape.....Now. I'm going to torture all of you, until Hilda wants to become a Troll, and will live with us forever. Do you pleed, Hilda?