Chapter 3: The Marra (Part 2)

The next day came.
The friends gathered around on lunch. All were munching down their lunches.
ELI: Man, this salad is good! Hope really made it great!
FRIDA: She's a chef?
ELI: Yes, exactly. She's was a chef for the US Army.
DAVID: That explains everything.
ELI: You should try it! It helps your heart really well!
Frida tries out the chicken salad.
FRIDA: Ok, now THAT is a proper salad.
ELI: Ok! Let's talk about the marra. They clearly have some bad intentions this year. We need to think of a way to stop them. Frida, do you or Kaisa have any info about the marra? Like, where they gather or anyways to put curses on them or...I don't know?
FRIDA: Yeah, I know where they hang around, it's at the Huldrawood forest.
ELI: We never visited it this week, right?
HILDA: No, we haven't.
ELI: Ok.
FRIDA: I'll find something from Kaisa, maybe even a curse spell to learn.
HILDA: Ok, we should meet around 8 pm. That would be good I think.
ELI: I'm in! See ya guys, we have lessons to attend!
HILDA: Bye!
DAVID: Goodbye!
FRIDA: See you later!
Eli leaves the table.
*around 8 pm*

The whole gang was at Kaisa's library. Frida figured out a perfect curse. It was the curse of flying disability.
DAVID: OK, so we got the curse, but what if they dodge it all?!
ELI: Hmm... Kaisa, do you know what are the Marra's weaknesses are?
KAISA: One weakness they have is leather belts. Do you guys have one?
ELI: I have one. I believe so.. Anything else?
KAISA: A few months ago it was discovered that they lose their abilities for 10 seconds if you shock them with electricity. The only way to beat them is to preform the "Abigail"
Kaisa shows the "Abigail" in the book
HILDA: That's interesting.
ELI: Wait! My grandma used the taser for self defense when she was in the army, maybe I could grab it from her.
FRIDA: That would be a great Idea!
ELI: Let's go to my place. We will get the stuff from there.
The quartet went to Eli's place. Hope was sleeping in a rocking chair.
ELI: Shh! Grandma is asleep. I know exactly where to look at. In her room. Wait here
Eli entered the house and slowly, on his heels, started to walk to Hope's room. He looked under her bed, where she keeps her old, unneeded army stuff.
ELI: Okay, I see it in a box.
Eli crawls under the bed and gets the taser and the leather belt. He puts the belt around his weist. He returns to the group.
ELI: Here it is guys!
Eli tries to turn it on, but it wasn't working, because it was from 1956!
ELI: Damn! It isn't working!
FRIDA: I know a spell... "Återgå arbetar detta ögonblick!" (Return working this instant!)
The taser started working
ELI: Yes! It's working! Thanks a ton, Frida! Bro fist!
FRIDA: 🤨
ELI: Nevermind..
DAVID: We should go now! You got the belt?

ELI: Yep!

HILDA: Let's go.

ELI: So, where is this Huldrawood Forrest?
HILDA: Oh, it's quite a long way, about 30 minutes of walking.
ELI: Oh, brother...fine! Let's go...
*30 minutes later*

The troop arrives at the Huldrawood forest. It was already dark.

ELI: Ugh....FINALLY! This forest is a lot more thicker than all the other ones.

FRIDA: Yes, Elias. Its one of the most unpredictable forests by Trolberg. We need some flashlights!

KAISA: I got some!

HILDA: Thats good.

Kaisa handed out the flashlights and everyone started going through the forest. There were crows cawing in the backround.

ELI: Im gettin goosebumps....

DAVID: Me too...

FRIDA: Don't worry everyone! We'll get them!

In a few minutes, they find the place where The Marra hangs out, but to their suprise, there was noone.

HILDA: Huh, thats strange.... Kaisa, do you have the map?.......Kaisa???