Chapter 4: The Field Trip (Part 1)

11 am. Mid-October

It was a beautiful Saturday morning, Hilda, Frida and David were at the sparrow scouts hall, so that they can go on their big field trip to the mountains.

FRIDA: Hi, David! Did you have any nightmares at all?

DAVID: Nope! I'm now having great and nice dreams.

HILDA: I'm so excited for our trip to the mountains!!! It should be lots of fun!

Everyone was ready for one of the biggest trips of their lives, it will take about 6 hours! But there was a problem. For this trip, there should have been a parent to be a special guardian, but to surprise, every single parent was busy.

RAVEN LEADER: Sparrow scouts! We've got a bit of a problem. Somehow, there are no free parents available!

FRIDA: That's interesting....

HILDA: Hold on! I can call my mum, maybe she's available!

Hilda calls her mother.

JOHANNA: Hey, sweetheart! Are you there?

HILDA: Hi mum yeah. Can't you come over and be our special guardian for the trip?

JOHANNA: Oh I'm so sorry, Hilda. I can't!

HILDA: Why? We really need you!

JOHANNA: I really want to, but I need to finish my project. Why don't you ask Eli? He might help!

HILDA: He's not even a sparrow scout, Mum!

JOHANNA: He'll try it out! The only thing is how will Hope react..

HILDA: Ok! I'll call him!

Meanwhile, Eli was at home, doing pushups, as a part of his morning routine.

ELI: 96...97...98...99...100! *huff* *huff* Wooo! I'm ready for the day! *RING RING RING* *picks up the phone* Yyello?

HILDA: Hey, Eli! It's Hilda.

ELI: Sup, Hilda. How are ya?

HILDA: I'm good! Hey, I have something for you!

ELI: Yeah, what?

HILDA: So....We are having sparrow scouts today and we are going to a field trip with tents.

ELI: Ok...Wait, it's my grandma. Come in!

Grandma Hope comes into Eli's room.

HOPE: Elias! You're burrito is ready!

ELI: Great, put it on my desk. Hilda, I'm back. So what do you want for me?

HILDA: Basically, we need a guardian, but every single adult or parent is busy!

ELI: So?

HILDA: Can you join us as a special guardian?

ELI: Why? I'm 15 and my grandma is over 70 years old! *to Hope* I LOVE YOU GRANDMA
*back to Hilda* but yeah she's to0 old. No offense to her.

HILDA: Oh, come on! It's gonna be fun! You'll like it! You will try at least! I promise!

Eli thought about and he agreed.

ELI: Fine. I'll go. Maybe.

HILDA: Great! I'll hand over the phone to Raven Leader, the sparrow scouts leader.

ELI: Ok!

Hilda goes to Raven Leader.

HILDA: Raven Leader, I think I found a good guardian. He's a bit underage for this position, but.... He wants to try out!