Chapter 5

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. NO PROOFREAD.
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

~~~ ~ ~~~

"He's not my child, isn't he?" Chaeyoung

Unbeknownst to her is that Mina was behind her. The latter followed Chaeyoung when she saw her running inside the house.

Nayeon laughed "No!"

Mina laughed and grabbed Chaeyoung by the shoulder "Stop scaring yourself"

With a confused look, Chaeyoung faced her girlfriend "What the hell is happening?" she asked

Mina massages Chaeyoung's shoulders as she pulls her away so that they can talk privately.
At the side of the house where there is no one. Mina took the chance to calm the love of her life.

Mina chuckles as she sees Chaeyoung crunching her nose "Take it easy, he's not yours"

"You knew?" Chaeyoung asked

"Did you think I didn't notice that Kai looks like you when we were kids" Mina

"So- you agree that he looks like me?" Chaeyoung

"I asked Nayeon unnie- the first time I saw him" Mina replied "And besides- Tzuyu told me that you're a contraceptive God" She laughed

Chaeyoung smiled, not because she found out that she didn't impregnate Nayeon but because of how Mina calmly took things.
Mina has always been understanding and supportive. If only their unborn children didn't die, they should have been married by now.

She throws herself to Mina for a hug. Without a question, Mina reciprocates it with a tight embrace.

"I want us to stay like this" Chaeyoung uttered

Mina chuckles "I wish the same... But I will be leaving for Los Angeles next week"

"Next week?" Chaeyoung's brows curved as she let go to face the latter "But you've just arrived"

"My trip here will be short" Mina replied "It's not part of the plan. My calendar is kinda messed up lately"

"When will you be back?" Chaeyoung

Mina caresses the latter's cheek "This will just be a short trip... I'll be back before you know it"

Chaeyoung just nodded.
She's in no position to disagree and ask for more. Mina's always away for work, leaving her in Korea with the hope that she'll come back soon.