Chapter 4

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. NO PROOFREAD.
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

~~~ ~ ~~~

Chaeyoung quickly gets inside her old apartment. Her housemate called and asked her to come home immediately.

Chaeyoung sighed in relief upon seeing Bambam sitting on the couch "I thought you were dead, what's the emergency?" she immediately asked

Bambam's pupil moves to his left as he slowly turns his head to the side. Chaeyoung did the same and looked in the same direction which was the kitchen.

"Mina..." Chaeyoung uttered, there's a tone of surprise in her voice, seeing Mina standing on the other side of the kitchen island.

"You weren't home, so I went here" Mina made her way in front of Chaeyoung "But only Bambam was here" She placed her hands on Chaeyoung's shoulders before leaning forward to give the latter soft kisses "I have told you many times, I wouldn't care where you went, what you do, and who are you with" Mina looked straight into Chaeyoung's eyes "Just make sure that you're home when I come back"

Chaeyoung smiled and pulled Mina closer by the waist "You didn't tell me you'll be home"

Bambam let out a sigh "I'll leave you two" he stood and passed behind Chaeyoung "I told her nothing" he whispered before running out of the apartment

Chaeyougn smirked at the latter before looking back at Mina "When did you come home?"

Mina pulled Chaeyoung and made them sit on the sofa "Just an hour ago" she replied

"I thought you'd be back next month" Chaeyoung

Mina leaned her head to her right and placed it on Chaeyoung's shoulder "Change of plans"

Chaeyoung kissed the top of Mina's head "You've been stressing yourself a lot"

Mina wrapped her arm on the latter's waist, giving Chaeyoung a side hug "There's just a lot of things going on lately. We're expanding our business"

Chaeyoung just smiled and hugged the latter. 

Mina...

She's on top of the world, and one of the well-known business tycoons. She travels a lot because of their family business. She comes home to Korea whenever she's free, so that she and Chaeyoung can bond.

Mina pulled Chaeyoung's face closer to her and kissed the latter hungrily. Chaeyoung on the other hand pulled Mina by the waist to deepen the kiss.

Without breaking their intimate scene, they made their way into the bedroom while ripping each other's clothes. 

They hadn't seen each other for months, and will definitely use the night to take back the time. Mina unzipped Chaeyoung's pants, while the latter moved her head back to take off Mina's top.