Chapter 7

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. NO PROOFREAD.
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

~~~ ~ ~~~

"CHAEYOUNG!" Mina shouted when Nayeon's dad swung the axe, hitting the table in front of Chaeyoung.

"HOW DARE YOU DID THAT TO MY DAUGHTER?!" He again swung the axe in front of Chaeyoung, and this time, the cub fell to the ground with her butt

"Uncle stop!" Chaeyoung pleaded

"YOU LET MY DAUGHTER RAISE A CHILD ALONE!"

Chaeyoung was sitting on the ground with her hand in the air, shouting "NOT ME! IT'S NOT ME"

The cub was begging for her life at that moment. She was clueless at first but after hearing the man's last word, the cub thought that Nayeon's father might have seen the resemblance between her and Kai.

Almost all the guys quickly run toward Nayeon's father, stopping him from swinging the axe at Chaeyoung. At the same time, Mina ran towards Chaeyoung and hugged the latter.

Fearing for her life, Chaeyoung quickly uttered "NAYEON UNNIE TOLD ME! IT WASN'T MINE!"

"DON'T FOOL ME!"

"Jiyong calm down" Other Dads that surround Nayeon's father uttered as they tried to calm the latter

"Put that down! You might have hit my child" Seunghyun

"CALM DOWN?!" Jiyong shouted "THIS CHILD OF YOURS IMPREGNATE MY ONLY DAUGHTER AND LET HER RAISE A CHILD ALONE!"

"KAI IS JEONGYEON'S CHILD!" Nayeon shouted out of frustration as she no longer knew how to stop her dad from cutting off Chaeyoung's head

Jeongyeon was sitting in front of a wooden table, just a few feet away from the group of people.

She was sipping on her beer when the commotion happened, she even froze upon watching her cousin almost being cut in half. But when Nayeon spoke, Jeongyeon blew the beer out of her mouth in surprise.

All the attention was shifted to Jeongyeon as Nayeon finally uncovered the truth.

Jiyong faced Jeongyeon in rage "YOU!" he shouted and started marching toward the latter

Jeongyeon's eyes widened as she unconsciously threw the can of beer she was holding and jumped out of her seat. She was about to run but Jiyong was able to grab her coat and push her to the ground. He was about to swing the axe at Jeongyeon, luckily- Hyunjin, Jackson, Bambam, and Ni-ki joined forces to take hold of his arms. At the same time, their fathers are trying to grab the weapon.

"STOP!" Nayeon screams, gaining the attention of everyone "She didn't know!" she said, looking at her father "She didn't know Dad... I never told her"