Scars & Kisses (2/2)

🫣TW: Violence🫣

Anger.

Anger would be the one word Eddie would use to describe his mood this morning, as he drove to school. Steve was not with him in the car, because the older had requested the day off from school after the events that took place the other day.

When Steve's BMW aggressively comes to a stop outside of Robin's house, she climbs into the front seat, a confused look on her face.

"Where's Steve?" Robin asks, while shutting her car door and getting buckled.

Eddie sighs, "He's taking the day off."

"Why?" Robin asks again.

"Jason did some messed up shit to him yesterday, and he didn't feel comfortable going to school today." Eddie replies, his hands angrily gripping the steering wheel, as the base of his black combat boot presses on the gas pedal.

"What did he do?" Robins questions once more.

Eddie huffs angrily, "He made Steve cut himself, so I'm going to cut his face up."

Robin's eyebrows furrow, "That fucking psycho."

"Exactly." Eddie angrily responds.

The rest of their drive is dead silent. The two of them spent the time swallowing even more anger towards the worst person in the entire town of Hawkins, Indiana. Eddie pulls into a parking spot and immediately notices Jason leaning on the hood of his car. The metalhead slams his car door shut, as he casually walks over to Jason. While Eddie is doing this, Robin is running to the principal's office. She needed to report Jason for the shit he pulled.

"Carver!" Eddie yells, immediately grabbing the basketball player's attention.

"What is it, Freak?" Jason asks, standing up straight.

Eddie rolls his eyes, "You know why I'm fucking here, Carver."

"Ah, yes." he begins, "I assume you're here for that little gay freak. Or should I say, your little g-?"

Before Jason could even begin to finish his sentence, he is shoved to the ground; the feeling of cold metal immediately penetrating his skin, as Eddie takes a few quick punches to the basketball player's precious face, before saying, "Leave Steve alone, or I will make sure you never graduate, fuckwad."

Eddie rubs Jason's blood on the basketball player's letterman jacket before standing over him.

"Don't fucking try anything." he says, before walking back to his car.

By the time he is seating back in the driver's seat, Robin is pulling open the car door.

"Steve needs to fill out this report paper. Or you can, if he doesn't feel comfortable." Robin says, handing a piece of paper over to Eddie.

"Thanks." Eddie responds, grabbing the paper.

Robin sadly smiles, "Tell Steve that I love him."

Before Eddie can respond, Robin closes the door and turns around. She sees Jason bleeding on the ground and chuckles. All she can think, as she walks away, is that he had it coming. Eddie rolls his eyes at Jason, before pulling out and driving home. He has a boyfriend to love on all day.