The Motley Crew

"Dustin, why would you even say that?" Eddie questions, rolling his eyes at his adopted child (not officially, but basically).

Dustin shakes his head, "All I said was that you would look good with short hair."

Eddie puts his hand to his chest, "That is so rude. I'm telling your mother."

Before Dustin can even roll his eyes, Eddie is yelling, "Steve! Come here and listen to what our child just said!"

Steve mossies into the living room, his mom pose already in action, "What did he say?"

"This numsicle just told me that I would look better with short hair." Eddie complains, pointing at Dustin.

"Wowwww," Steve begins, "That is a whole new low."

Dustin rolls his eyes, "Oh shut up, you two."

Eddie laughs and responds, "Fine, but finish your homework, before the rest of the crew comes over."

"Okay, dad." Dustin mocks, his face scrunched up.

Eddie smacks him on the back of the head, before Steve and him go to the kitchen.

Steve stands over the pot of boiling water on the stove. Eddie comes behind him and wraps his arms around Steve's waist.

"Watcha' making?" Eddie asks, his chin resting perfectly on Steve's right shoulder.

"Some Kraft Mac'n'Cheese." Steve responds, his arms overlapping Eddie's.

Eddie hums in response, before quietly humming along to the song playing in his head.

"Watcha' singing?" Steve asks, his tone matching Eddie's from before.

Eddie quickly responds, "Guess."

"Well," Steve begins, "Since it's your favorite song and the only one your ADHD brain has been hyperfocusing on recently. I'm going to assume it's 'Master of Puppets' by Metallica."

"Ding, ding, ding!" Eddie rings into Steve's ear.

"Ach. You and your Metallica obsession." Steve says, as he removes the lid from the pot of boiling water to add the macaroni, "Sometimes, I think you love them more than you love me."

Eddie gasps and spins Steve around, so that they are facing eachother. Eddie grabs onto Steve's chin, "I could never love anyone more than I love you."

A crimson red creeps onto Steve's face, before Eddie plants a kiss on Steve's lips. When Steve pulls away, Eddie grabs the back of his head and pushes their lips together once more. Before the situation even begins to escalate, a doorbell rings through their ears. Steve pulls away, and Eddie groans at the lack of lips on his own.

Suddenly Dustin voices carries throughout the house. "Coming!" he yells, walking to the front door.

When Steve moves to finally put the macaroni into the pot, Eddie pulls him back.

"Oh come on, you can't just leave me with that." Eddie whines, his big, brown eyes resembling Bambi's.

Steve rolls his eyes and plants a quick kiss on Eddie's lips, before chasing the older out of the kitchen.

"Okay! Okay, I'll leave!" Eddie gives in, running out of the kitchen.

"Oh, hey, Eddie!" Will greets, noticing the older rushing out of the kitchen.

"Get kicked out again?" Dustin questions, his arms crossed across his chest.

Eddie mocks him with facial expressions, before greeting everyone that came. It was the whole motley crew of kids: Will, Mike, Eleven or Jane, Max, and Lucas. They were of course driven here by Vickie and Robin, the other token gay couple in their friend group.

"What are we going to be doing today?" Mike questions, his attention already starting to float away.

"Well," Eddie begins, "Steve is making Mac'n'Cheese, so we can talk while we wait. And then I just picked up a newly released movie from Family Video, so I figured that we would watch that."

"What's the movie about?" Eleven asks, as the group moves to the living room.

"You'll just have to wait and see." Eddie answers, a smirk appearing on his face.

Hey, Babes! I wrote this one a while ago without a continuation, but now I feel like it needs a part two. Thoughts?