Chapter Eight- Back To School Shopping With London Tipton

**Two Weeks Before The Suite Life On Deck**

"Hurry up Alissa!" London yells as I finish picking out my clothes.

If you're wondering why London agreed to buy my new wardrobe it's because I saved my money and paid her to do it among some other favors for her, which was horrible enough on its own.

I come back with tons of bags and a new hairstyle, "Do you like it?" I ask.

"No, it looks hideous!  You look like a girl who crawled out of a cave!" she says covering her mouth with her hand

"No, it looks hideous! You look like a girl who crawled out of a cave!" she says covering her mouth with her hand.

"Gee, thanks," I say getting back into the limo with her so we could go back to the beach.

"So when you get back no matter how hideous your poor person clothes are I wanna see them. So I can them how bad they look on you," she says.

"Okay," I say.

"Do you like the stuff I picked out for you?" London asks.

"I probably will if I ever get him to notice me."

"Who are we talking about again?" she asks.

"Um, Zack."

"Who's Zack?"

"You know Zack Martin as in Cody Martin. Carey Martin the lounge singer's twin boys?"

"Oh, yeah, now I do."

I roll my eyes and try to imagine what it would be like to finally have Zack notice me.