I

Hey... wanna kiss?

Y/N's POV

My alarm goes off from my dresser, earning a groan from me. "I fucking hate alarms..." I grumbled before kicking my legs to the side and tapping the off button of my alarm. "What was I dreaming about?" I asked myself before rubbing my eyes and walking to the bathroom. 

"Ohayo! Y/N!" Kaede greeted me with a hug. Sakuta's little sister started living with him before I came into the picture years ago. Turns out, she was a victim of Puberty Syndrome like both of us, but I wonder if she's still affected by it. I don't want to test it, neither does Sakuta. 

"Morning Kae. How'd you sleep?" I ask before turning on the shower. 

"I slept good! How'd you sleep?" 

"I slept alright. I'm gonna shower, but don't forget to wake up Sakuta. It's almost time for school." I said. She runs off to Sakuta's room before returning to my shower. As I feel the hot water touch my skin, my mind wanders off to the dream I was just now having. 

I feel like I should know who she is. 

But... I don't. I sigh. "I really don't have time to have weird dreams." I washed myself and wrapped a towel around my waist. I proceed to brush my teeth and wash my face before heading over to my room. I quickly change into my uniform and grab my things before I head out with Sakuta. 

"You ready, Y/N?" Sakuta comes out of his room ready to go. I nod.

"Yeah. Let's."

~~~

"So, we have exams coming up right?" I asked Sakuta who was next to me. We were both on the train on our way to school. 

"I think so. It should be in a couple of weeks." He replies. 

"Cool. I think I'll hit the library for some books to study." I sigh. "You know, I might go now and skip today," I said. 

"I'll let you know if you miss anything important. Though, I might be sleeping." Sakuta says while yawning. 

"Didn't sleep enough?" 

"Just feeling extra tired. I'm not too sure why." The train stops and Sakuta goes his way to school. Meanwhile, I decided to head to the library and skip school today. I still remember what I needed to study. Though...  I might get a headache. I walk over to the library and sign in. I head over to the science section to study some physics seeing as I struggle with it. I bend down and start opening some books and glimpsing through them. However, I quickly spot something out of the corner of my eye. A pair of bunny ears.

I look up and see a woman, who seems to be my age, walking around in a bunny suit. I was weirded out at first, but I quickly noticed that no one was paying attention to her. 

Something isn't right.

I stare at her and the around us. How does no one even react to this at all? Are people purposely ignoring her? Even the men are ignoring her, and I'm damn sure at least some would have a small glimpse. She's attractive, and I can admit myself too. Before I could approach her, she stood right beside me and looked stared. 

"You can see me?" 

"Pardon?" I reply, second-guessing what I just heard.

"You can see me, right?" She says again. I nod.

"I do. You... seem familiar for some reason. I noticed no one was looking at you. What do you make of it?" I ask. 

"I'm not sure what to think." She says. She starts walking away, but my instinct tells me to catch up to her. "Why are you following me?"