Dance practice

I feel a sharp sting on my face. My blood boils and my mind ticks. I can feel myself becoming red with anger at the younger boy who just just smacked me. I fly forward and grab him by his collar, shaking his body in anger.
"Respect your elders, you fucking piece of shit!" I yell, my breathing heavy and rough.
"No chance, short ass." Jungkook spits, spraying me with saliva.
"Aish, you fucking-"
"Jimin! Let go! Now!" I drop the younger's collar at the command of the group leader. "Could you two please just ACT like you like eachother. If not for us or yourselves, do it for armies." We both pause at that. "If they ever find out how much you to hate eachother, they'd be devastated." I roll my eyes.
"I don't hate him." I don't really know why I say that. I do hate him. I hate him so much. But I can't say it because a part of me won't allow it.
"We don't hate eachother, Hyung." Jungkook mutters, clearly trying not to be heard. At that moment we look at eachother and his eyes spark. I feel like I can see his anger as he stares me down. Something stirs in my stomach before he breaks the eye contact and we turn back to the rest of the group.
"I'm sorry, guys, I didn't mean to disturb practice." I say with a deep bow. Jungkook does the same.
"Sorry, hyungs. Let's get back to practicing."
The other members all stand from their positions and we all get into place as the music starts playing. We begin the choreo and it all goes well until it gets to the point in the dance where me and Jungkook have to get really close. A sort of heat rises inside me as he looks at me, just inches away from my face. I must hate him. Otherwise I wouldn't have this feeling. This feeling is anger. My eyes flick to his lips for a moment and the tension between us rises. Our eyes lock together and we both freeze in our spot.
"Guys, for fuck's sake!" I snap back to reality. Hoseok is standing with a piased off look on his face and the other members are standing around looking confused.
"Sorry, i- I forgot the choreo. Let's go again." We go through it again and once again it reaches that part. Instead of staring me down jungkook keeps his eyes away from mine but I feel his hand creeping down from my shoulder to my chest. Not wanting to break the choreo again, I shoot him an angry look but it just seems to fuel him. His hand moves slowly down my body until finally we break apart and continue dancing. My stomach flips at that thought running around my head. What the fuck just happened...

*Time skip.*

I step out of the shower, towel over my arm and hair dripping on the floor. I scrub my head, drying my hair as much as possible then put the towel round my waist, walking from the bathroom across to my bedroom. I feel my body hit something and I look up and see jungkook, smirk on his face and hands in his pockets. His looks me up and down then meets my eyes.
"You're not covered."
"What?"
"You're towel...isn't covering you." I look down and see my towel hanging open and as I scramble to cover myself up, I catch him staring at my crotch.
"Hey, what the fuck?"
"Ah. Sorry. But, if im being honest, if you don't want me to stare...you should cover that up...its hard NOT to stare at that." He breathes, stumbling forwards as the stench of alcohol meets my nose.
"Ugh, are you fucking drunk?" I yell. He slaps his hand over my mouth, making me whimper in surprise.
"Shut the fuck up! Security might here you. Or worse, hyungs might hear you!"
"Why is that worse?" I ask, pushed at the blatantly stupid statement.
"Because, if they find out, we may have to share!" He slurs, laughing at himself.
"We?"
"Come on, baby, let's have a drink together!" He shouts, pushing his arm round my neck and dragging me to his bedroom, my towel hanging on for dear life.
Way too fast, I can feel myself becoming dizzy, the room starts to spin and the glass of alcohol in my hand is multiplying slowly.
"So...if you had to kill one member, who would it be?" I ask, barely able to get the words out.
"Ah...jin." He laughs "He kicks me." There's a moment of silence before we both burst out laughing and soon we are gasping for air. I pour the last of my drink down my throat.
"Okay!" Jungkook sings, crawling towards me. "If you had to fuck one member...who would it be?"
"What kind of question is that?" I laugh uncomfortably, my body panicking without telling my brain why.
"A fun one. Answer it!" I sit and think for a minute and before I can stop myself, I blurt out an answer.
"You." He freezes on all fours, not having reached the empty spot beside me yet as he took a break halfway to pour us more drinks. Panic shoots through me as I realise what the fuck I've just said. "I-" I can't speak. I'm cut off by my anxiety, screaming in my head. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Why did I say that?
"You...pick me?" His words fall out, drunkily, stringing a barely intelligible sentence together.
"I guess so..." I mutter, still confused at where that answer came from. He stares at me heavy eye contact. I'm terrified of what's about to happen. I feel myself starting to lose my senses to the voices in my head, the overwhelming thumping on my heart as I realise just how much I want him, right here, right now. I go to explain myself, I'm drunk, I'm not thinking straight.
But then-