back

"Hello again, what happened there?" Jin asks and we enter the room.
"Just talking again, jin-hyung. Nothing much."
"For two people who hate eachother, you sure do talk alot."
"We don't hate eachother!" I spit, a little too aggressively, earning odd looks from the members as they wonder what the hell is going on. I turn to jungkook who has his head down and hair over his eyes.
"What, you do hate me?" I ask, kind of joking but also worried about what he's going to say.
"I mean, we don't exactly get along, hyung." He says, not meeting my eyes. "But no...I don't hate you."
"Right, as heartfelt as this is, can we please get going? I'm tired." Hoseok complaines. Yoongi stands up and takes his hand pulling him out of the room as the other members follow. Me and jungkook are elected alone gathering our stuff.
"We don't get along huh? You seemed to get along with me 20 minutes ago. 'Oh, harder, faster!'" I mock, in a fake moaning tone. "Bet you'll get along with me when I knock on your door tonight, huh?" I see a small smile creep up the side of his mouth but he pushes it away and as we leave the room, our hands brush together and for a second, just a second, I think that maybe he tries to hold on.

I fall down onto our sofa with a groan.
"Fuck I'm exhausted." Jungkook complains, dropping his bag on the floor and sitting on the sofa by my feet.
"Not too exhausted I hope." I say with a hidden smirk.
"What's that mean?" Tae asks.
"Nothing. Wouldn't want our members to be over worked." I snuff, earning a stifled laugh from jungkook.
"What are you laughing at?" Hoseok huffs from across the room.
"Just...um...remembered something funny." He replies with a hidden smirk. My eyes travel down his body, he's wearing tight black jeans that hug his thick thighs and a white tee I swear I can see his abs through. He's got a black leather jacket on a thick clunky boots. As I look over his body I feel myself becoming hard and I sit up and lean forward to hide myself.
"Right, we should get to bed we have to get up tomorrow for our flight." Namjoon orders. "Be up and ready 6."
I look up at the clock and see that it's 11:14.
"Fuck, no sleep. Anyone wanna pull an all nighters with me? Sleep on the plane?" I ask, looking around to see who's in. Everyone looks unsure. "OK then I'll just stay up and watch something in my room." Jungkook looks up at me. I look directly in his eyes then turn away and stand up, still covering myself but with my bag.
"Night."
"Yes, night." Jungkook follows me down the hallway. I slam my bedroom door and I hear his slam too then 1 by 1 all the members go to their rooms and shut the door. The minute the last door shuts, I open my door and peek round and jungkook does the same. We throw ourselves at eachother, already ready for a repeat of earlier, our tongues dance together as we stumble into my bedroom. I lock my door and push him over to the bed, not breaking the kiss. I can't be bothered with foreplay. I completely undress him and closely follow as his breathing becomes heavy and loud. I grab the lube from my drawer and he stops me in my tracks.
"Lube? You have lube? Dude, who do you sleep with?"
"You." I bend him over the bed and lube up my fingers pushing them inside him and readying him for my dick. As soon as he's loose enough, I push my dick deep inside him and let out a low moan. He let's out a half moan and clings to the bedsheets as I thrust my hips. I grip his hips and drill my hips into his, watching him struggle to stay standing. I flip him over onto his back and put his legs over my shoulders and keep going. My hand wraps round his twitching cock and I start to jerk him off, earning whimpers and moans of indescribable pleasure.
"Fuck, jimin, don't stop!" His hole is warm and tight around my dick and I'm finding it hard to control myself. I run my hand up his torso and clasp it round his neck, restricting his breathing and making him whimper. He pushes his head back against the bed, tensing him body with each thrust. I push deeper and make him moan out, which makes me back shiver and I speed up, hitting his prostate every time. I can feel him almost finishing already and as he tightens around me, I can feel myself becoming close too. He cums on his stomach, a streak of white over his skin and I keep fucking his through his high and keep going until I finish inside him. He lays on his back as I pull out and lay next to him, panting.
"Is this a thing now?" He asks, smiling.
"Can be. Do you want it to be?"
"Sex that good? Hard to say no." I laugh at his reply and stand upf rom the bed walking to the door.
"I'm gonna shower. You should probably clean up too."
"Yh, I'll be down in a bit."
"Ok." I grab a towel and some clothes and leave the room.