concert

"I am so excited to see, ARMY, I can't wait to hear them sing along with us." Namjoon beams, excitedly.
"You two gonna be able to sing do you think?" Hoseok looks at me and jungkook, worried.
"We'll be fine. I have painkillers, well be fine." Jungkook replies, side eyeing me.
"Yup, painkillers will help." I'm blunt. I don't intend to day much. My mind is miles away, constantly thinking about my night with Jungkook, craving his lips against mine again. It was halfway through the day that everything came back to me, and now, oh now I can't forget it. I want him, I want him now. But this can't be happening, I dont like Jungkook. We hate eachother. But when I look over at him, see him dropping 2 pills in my mouth and watch him ake a swig of water, all I can focus on is the way his throat moves as he swallows. We can already hear ARMY screaming as some comes in and tells us we're on in 2 minutes. We all rush to the stage and count down the moments until we go on. The concert goes amazing, that is until silver spoon comes on. I've been practicing and I know the fucking dance and everything but somehow I still slip up as I watch jungkook thrust his hips on beat. I'm behind on everything and when the songs finally over, I'm so relieved. The rest of the concert passes too quickly and when its over, we all slump over sofas and chairs backstage, too tired to even mutter a word. And I'm the same until Jungkook leans his head back, his neck sweaty and his hair hanging wet over his eyes, and let's out a groan. No one else thinks anything of it but fuck I can't help it anymore. I stand up fast and take his wrist, pulling him out into a corridor and going to the furthest door I can find, 6 rooms down. I swing him round the door frame, making him stumble against a counter, and slam the door.
"What the-"
"Shut up! You shut your mouth, boy. What are you doing?"
"Any particular time to that question? Currently I'm FUCKING CONFUSED. But tomorrow night nothing. Gotta be specific, 'boy'"
"You're...you're trying to tempt me, you...what's with the groooaaaning. And the sweating, and the drinking?!" My lips throb for his.
"I'm sorry, am I supposed to know what the fuck you're on about? You're making no sense, hyu-" I cut him off by pulling his face towards mine and kissing him hard. He's stunned at first but soon enough, he starts to kiss back, pushing his tongue into my mouth.
"Ugh, please fuck mem" he yells.
"Shhhhh. Jesus you're loud! You really want me that bad?" I snarkily laugh and continue to kiss him as I lift him off the ground and place him on the counter. My hands travel under his black tee and squeeze at his waist, digging my nails into his skin. I start to kiss his neck, sucking on the skin. I pull down his trousers and boxers and throw them on the floor, undressing my bottom half as well. I pull him forward, spit on my hand and push my fingers inside him, scissoring him open. He whimpers at the feeling, clutching my shoulder desperately as I pleasure him. His strong dominant exterior melts away. I pull my fingers out of him and put the head of my dick at his entrance. I slowly push inside him and start to gently thrust my hips. His fingers run through my hair, messing up the neat hairdo the stylist did and starts to lean his head back. I take the chance and start to kiss his neck and pull off his shirt to acces his chest, which I run my tongue over, gently licking the bud of his nipple. His whimpers become louder until they're quiet moans and he tugs the back of my hair.
"Faster, please, harder!" He whines. I start to speed up and pound my hips against him, making his moans grow louder and louder. I push deeper and he let's out a harsh groan and there's an eruption of laughter from the members down the hall.
"They can't hear you, baby, show me how much you like it." I whisper in his ear. He leans his head back again and I kiss over his collarbone and jawline, listening to his pleasure grow. He starts tp tense up and a long gasp escapes his mouth as he becomes closer. Hes starting to shake now, the crease of his elbow tightening around the back of my neck. I watch in ecstacy as he bites down on his lip and cums. The sight is glorious and release my load inside him, pumping my hips through my high. He drops his head on my shoulder and I feel a warm sensation in my chest as he pants tiredly.
"So much for not happening again." He laughs in my ear. I pull out of him and be both get dressed, trying to make everything seem the way it was before, our hair, our clothes and everything. We are about to leave the room when my desperation gets the best of me making me pull his lips onto mine. This kiss is gentle and soft, like it means something to both of us. I stroke the back of his head as our tongues dance together and when we pull away, his eyes are half lidded and he's out of breath.
"We should get back out there. They'll wonder what's going on." I say before my eyes flick to his neck. "Fuck, I gave you a hickey."
"Uh...its fine, tae thinks I'm hooking up with a security guard, so if he sees it he'll probably think it's that."
"Why does he think you're hooking up with a security guy?" I ask, opening the door.
"Well...cuz I was."
"Right."