drunken sex

But then-

His lips are against mine, hard and passionate as my now empty glass slips from my hand and hits the floor. His fingers twirl into my hair as he straddles me and kisses my neck.
"Fuck-" I whine, quickly shutting my mouth at the sound I let escape. The whine just makes him want more. He sits on my lap, pulling himself against me, kissing me once again and grinding his hips hard against my dick. I can't help myself. I know I shouldn't. But impulse takes over and I can't stop. I dig my fingers into his hips, moving him harder against me and moaning quietly into the kiss. My dick is throbbing and I can't believe what's happening right now. His dick is hard against me, making my lust for him grow stronger. I start to unbuckle his jeans and stand him up to take them off. I pull off his clothes and throw him on the bed, kissing all over his hot body. I reach his v-line and start to trail my tongue up his body but his hand pushes my hand down to his dick. I pull of his boxers and start to suck the helmet of his dick, jerking off the base of it. He groans out, tugging at my hair and just as I know I've hit as sweet spot, I stop and kiss up his body.
"Jiminnn~" He whines. I cover his mouth and start to undress myself until I'm completely naked like him. My head is filled with the sound of my heartbeat, 10 times faster than normal. I spit on my hand and lube him up, pushing a finger inside him to make him wet. He grabs my wrists trying to stop me from pulling it out but I pin him down onto the bed and slowly push my dick inside his tight ass.
"Fuck, you're so tight!" I moan, pushing my whole length inside him as my head pounds. I pump my hips, earning loud moans from him as electricity shoots down my spine. He grabs my hair, pulling me into a messy, hot kiss and clinging desperately to the bedsheets.
"Please~" He whines, begging me to go harder. I drill my hips into him as I feel the build up of an orgasm inside me. He starts to claw at my back and the sting of his nails makes it so much harder to keep going. I can feel him starting to tense up and he tightens around me. I push myself deeper hitting his prostate to make him scream my name.
"AISH, JIMIN!" my arms start to buckle and as I feel him finish, I cum inside him, releasing the ecstatic pressure inside me.
"Ugh, fuck." I groan pulling out and rolling onto the bed beside him. His bare body lay there, weakened with pleasure and I can't help but enjoy the view. Spells of dizziness come in waves as I tug at his bedsheets trying to pull them over my shivering torso and as I do so, he rolls over close to me and we both doze off to sleep.