the morning after.

My mind stirs as the sun beams through the window directly into my eyes making my head scream. I open my eyes and roll over to face the darker side of the room when I see jungkook laying beside me.
"Oh, my god, what the fuck!" I scream. He jumps awake in surprise before spotting me, stark naked, trying to shield my body from his eyes by pulling an abandoned toilet of the floor.
"Ah! What the hell are you doing in here?!" He looks me up and down.
"Why are you naked?!"
"You're naked too!"
"Oh, my god, get out!"
I rush out the door, the towel wrapped loosely round my body as I pad my way to my bedroom and throw the door open.
"What the fuck? What the actual fuck?" I scream, pacing back and forth at the end of my bed.
"Jimin? You OK?" Yoongis voice rings out through the door.
"Shit!" I whisper. "Uh...yeah yeah all good!" At that moment, the hangover sets in and I fall to the ground. My ears ring and my stomach churns and growls as I jump up from the ground and run to the bathroom. I hunch over the toilet, wretching.
"Yeah, that looks 'good'" yoongi says, walking into the room and kneeling beside me. He pulls a robe over me and rubs my back. "I promise I'm not looking!" He laughs as I pull the robe around me. I scoff weakly as he pulls some of the toilet roll towards him and rips it, wiping the corners of my mouth.
"Why'd you drink?" He asks, throwing the tissue in the bin.
"Jungkook invited me for a couple and we got carried away. I don't really remember what happened after the 7th drink."
"7 drinks?! Jesus, what were you two drinking together for, you hate eachother."
"We don't hate eachother." Why do I keep saying that?
"Mhm, of course you don't."
"We don't! We are actually getting along better now."
"Right, OK. Well let's go to breakfast. I'm sure eating something will do you good." He pulls me to my feet and leaves the room as I get dressed. I walk downstairs and round the corner into the dining room. All the members are sitting at the table and jungkook is sat at the very end. They all turn to face me except jungkook who seems to be trying to hide in his clothes.
"Look who's up! We heard about your late night affair!" Namjoon laughs. "How are you feeling?"
"Lousy." I groan, sitting down at the other end of the table, trying not to throw up at the sight of breakfast.
"Why were you too drinking together?" Tae asks, across the table. "You hate eachother!"
"We don't hate eachother!" We yell, in sync. I look up at him, sipping my water and as my eyes meet the purple mark on his neck hes oathetically trying to hide, a spray of water shoots from my mouth.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" The penny drops. He knows. He already knew and didn't tell me. I was more drunk than him. Now that I think about it, after he invited me to his room, he seemed surprisingly sober. After that, he only had about 2 drinks.
"Jimin, can I see you outside for a moment please?" He asks desperately, pushing his chair backwards so hard that it bangs against the wall. All the members watch is in confusion as he bustle out the room in a panic.

"So we slept together and you knew and you didn't think to tell me? That's something you tell someone, especially when we are essentially enemies-"
"Shut the fuck up, they'll hear you!" He pauses for a moment. "...enemies?"
"Yes?" I reply, slightly flustered.
"You think we are enemies?"
"Uh...yes?" I spit, sarcastically. Memories from last night start piling into my head and i squeeze past him to get back to the dining room. He grabs my wrist and pulls me back against him and suddenly I feel his lips against mine.
"What the fuck?!" I yell, pushing him away. He stumbles backwards, falling against the wall and admits defeat. He raises his hands in surrender and looks at me through his hair, his eyes guilty and hurt.
"I'm sorry. I am, I'm sorry. But it's not just my fault, you fucked me! I didnt make you!" I run towards him and slap my hand over his mouth.
"Keep your fucking mouth shut, asshole! I was pissed out of my fucking mind. You were practically sober!"
"I WAS- I was not sober!" He whisper shouts. "Believe me, my head wouldn't be pounding if I was 'almost sober'. Admit it, Jimin, last night was fucking amazing."
"Don't you dare fucking call me that. You call me hyung. Last night was a mistake, a drunken, horrible mistake, and it will not be happening again so don't lose your respect for me, I am NOT your friend." I throw him against the wall and storm back into the dining room, all eyes on me. I slump into my chair and jungkook follows, sheepishly sitting down opposite me.
"What was that about?" Namjoon asks, authoritively.
"Nothing. Just had to talk. You were right, I do fucking hate him."