chapter 6 | night 7

"Ughhh! You a nasty bitch!" Karrion grunted once Noelle took his balls into her mouth

"Ughhh! You a nasty bitch!" Karrion grunted once Noelle took his balls into her mouth. She smiled as she licked and sucked his very large sack. She used her hands to stroke his throbbing dick as he thrust forward.

"Good, God!" He screamed as his thick cum sprouted out of his head. He arched his back off the couch and threw his arm across his face as he bucked into Noelle's hand. She sucked his balls some more before pulling them out of her mouth, letting the pop sound echo throughout the living room.

"You think you can give me another one?" She asked Karrion in a sultry voice, making him shake his head. Noelle pouted as she licked the base of his dick before wrapping her lips around his head—french kissing it. She closed her eyes in satisfaction and moaned as his cum touched her taste buds.

"Fuckkk!" Karrion cried out as he stretched his legs out, cracking his toes as the head of his dick came into contact with the back of Noelle's throat repeatedly. He snapped his eyes closed and cuffed her face in his hands as he slowly started to thrust into her mouth.

"Ahh!" Noelle moaned while opening her mouth wider. Spit and nut was dripping from her mouth as the tears ran down her face. She looked a mess, but Karrion loved it. He removed his hands from her face and pushed her bonnet off her hand, gathering up her tresses—making a ponytail whilst fucking her throat.

"Eat. This. Dick. Bitch." He thrust hard and harder with each word. Noelle gagged and choked before she pulled his dick out of her mouth, breathing heavy as she kissed the head. She opened her mouth and flattened her tongue, slapping Karrion's dick against it.

"You lied to me, Karrion. You said you couldn't give me another nut, but this dick is still hard as fuck, love. Why'd you lie?" Noelle's tone was soft and seductive as she locked eyes with him. He smirked with low eyes.

"I've already given you two, and you want another one? I'm seeing stars, baby. You trying to kill me." He breathed out, watching her wrap her warm mouth around his dick. She flattened her tongue, taking him all the way into her mouth. She vacuumed him all the way in until he hit the back of her throat. She cuffed his balls, fondling them as his body jerked.

Standing up with his dick still in her mouth, Noelle ignored Karrion's pleas and cries and kept sucking, bobbing her head up and down. She smiled, watching his stomach cave in. His left leg twitched, letting Noelle know he was close. She flicked her tongue across his tip and applied just enough pressure. She maintained eye contact with him as his eyebrows knitted together. She sucked the head, and before they both knew it, he was nutting. It was so much that it shot out of Noelle's nose.

"What the fuckkk!" Karrion hollered as his body shook beyond his control. Noelle smiled and swallowed every drop before slapping her tongue with the head of his dick.

"What's size yo ring finger, mama?" Karrion rasped out, making Noelle laugh loudly. She wiped her mouth and sucked her fingers.

"It's a 12. I'm finna, go clean up." She grinned wickedly once he gripped her neck and pulled her down to his face. He smashed his lips against hers, kissing her hard and sloppy as he sucked on her tongue. Noelle wrapped her hand around his sensitive dick, stroking it, which resulted in him moaning into her mouth and pushing her back. His chest was rising and falling as he stared at her with low eyes. He popped her hand, making her giggle.