chapter 10 | night 12

We done made it back to the roomGirl, let's get nakedHop up in the shower, I wanna taste itBeen holdin' back all nightSo l wanna just come out and say itI'm gonna stay insideBut, girl, I swear if it starts rainin'

Girl, let's get naked
Hop up in the shower, I wanna taste it
Been holdin' back all night
So l wanna just come out and say it
I'm gonna stay inside
But, girl, I swear if it starts rainin'

''Puddles' x Trevor Jackson seeped through the sound bar that was connected to Karrion's TV as he was squatting between Noelle's legs, feasting for the second time today. With every lick and suck, Noelle cried out in ecstasy. She twisted her body to the side while trying to push his head away. Karrion popped her thigh, making her holler as he sucked on her clit.

"S-sshit, Emir." Noelle cried out, arching her back up off her bed. He had his middle and ring fingers curled up in the 'come here' motion as he pushed them in and out. He smirked against her clit once his fingers brushed up against her g-spot. Noelle's mouth was gaped open as her body shook vigorously.

I'ma be playin' in puddles, puddles I left my rain boots on
'Cause I'm jumpin' in puddles, puddles
Screamin' like a siren so if you put out the fire
Oh, puddles, oh
You just keep makin' puddles, puddles
Now we gotta change the sheets before we cuddle

"Wet me up, baby. Give me what I want." Karrion demanded as he French kissed her clit and continued massaging her walls with his long fingers. The sound and loudness of her wetness, sloshing with every push, tickled his ears. Karrion groaned once he felt his dick twitch. His first nut of the night was sprouting out. He shook his head in disbelief because the control Noelle had over his body without even touching him was insane. Karrion pushed his fingers deeper and pressed down on her stomach. Before they both knew it, she was squirting. He opened his mouth and sucked her clit, making sure to slurp up and swallow every drop.

"Ahh, fuckkkk! Get off!" Noelle cried as her body shook. He kept pushing his fingers in and out until she was empty. She bucked against his face and fell back onto the bed. She kicked her leg out, trying to push him away, making him laugh as he caught her leg with his free hand. Karrion pulled his fingers out, sticking them into his mouth, and slapped her clit causing her to squirt some more.

I'm singing in the rain
Just dancin' to the noise you're makin'
I just love when we make love
This here ain't somethin' that I could make up
Candy-coated raindrops, oh
That's how you taste to me, oh, girl You ain't gotta hide your face, oh

"C'mere and taste my favorite food." Karrion gripped her neck, pulling her up. He stuck his tongue out, which prompted Noelle to lick it before she sucked it into her mouth. They snapped their eyes closed and moaned in sync. Noelle gripped his neck, reversing the roles and sticking her tongue down his throat, making him moan into her mouth. She pulled back, letting the spit fall into his mouth. He lapped it before kissing her again.

"Come fuck me, Karrion." Noelle expressed her desire in a sultry voice, making him smirk. He licked her lips and pulled at her nipples, making her hiss. He stood up and pushed her back onto the bed, grabbing her legs and pulling her to the edge of the bed. Lifting her legs in the air, he ran his tongue down her left calf and placed kisses along her foot before sucking her toes into his mouth.