chapter 13

"Emir, it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding

"Emir, it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding." Noelle laughed once she heard him groan through the door.

"Fuck that old-ass tradition. I need to see you, baby. The wedding isn't until tomorrow. Open the door for me, beautifu!" Karrion practically begged as he hit the door with his fist. Noelle shook her head with a smile on her face. Her fiancé's theatrics and dramatics always had her laughing. Between the two, she didn't know who was more dramatic, her or him.

"Baby, why aren't you with the fellas?" Noelle asked, making him huff.

"Because they ain't you. I'm drunk, and I just want you to hold me."

Noelle closed her eyes and shook her head, because how could she say no to that? The sound of the locks turning and unlatching had Karrion grinning. Once the door opened, he stumbled into his fiancée's arms. Noelle laughed and lifted his body. She kicked the door closed before guiding them to the bed. Noelle pushed him down and stripped him down to his boxer briefs. She smirked at his erection. Her right hand swiped over it, making him release a moan.

"Where's your phone, baby?"

Karrion shrugged at the question and wrapped his hands around his waist as he laid his head on her stomach. Noelle shook her head in amusement and rubbed his face. It was the night before their wedding and Karrion's bachelor party. Noelle opted out of having one because she didn't have many friends or cousins within her age group. She, her little sister Lanelle, Karrion's sister Omiria, and Kash's wife did brunch and bar-hopped until they all tapped out. She had been laying in their suite for the last few hours, sleeping off and on while reading, until her husband-to-be started knocking. Karrielle and Kairo were with their grandparents.

"I love you, beautiful. Thank you for allowing me to love you." Karrion mumbled into her stomach, making Noelle shake her head as the tears brimmed at her eyelids.

"Uh uh! We are not doing this, baby. I want to save my tears for tomorrow. Let's get in the bed." Noelle hit the lights and kicked her slippers off before climbing into the bed. No grabbed her phone so she could send her new brothers a message.

two brothers, one sister

karrion is currently in my room, very drunk might I add. he said he lost his phone, but please come get him at 7. I'll already be gone to get my hair done.

kash 💚: I told you that nigga went to be with his woman.

karim 🩵: love struck ass nigga just couldn't wait. aight sis we got you. we got his phone and wallet too.

Noelle loved both messages as she laughed before placing her phone on the charger. She rubbed Karrion's face as he snored into her neck. He was a very affectionate and clingy man, but she loved it. Especially when he was drunk.