Synopsis

Imagine waking up in a TV series after a jellyfish sting-induced coma!

I binged this show, but becoming a character is a whole new level. The original body owner got exiled for allegedly poisoning the Crown Princess out of jealousy. Season 2 starts, and the main characters are already hitched.

Enter Duke Sebastian Astrid, the final boss, who, thanks to a bit too much alcohol, I accidentally slept with. Oops! Rachel decides to play it cool, but the Duke's not having it. He offers a contract marriage to cure his 'madness,' and things get crazier from there.

Approaching the impending expiration date of their contract marriage, Rachel strides into Sebastian's office and hands over the document.

"Sebastian, I believe a year has passed. Should we renew the contract marriage?" Rachel makes a joke, but her face reveals a serious expression.

Sebastian raises his brow and smirks. "My sweet Duchess, the contract has changed. I've decided to keep you here forever."

".........."

Rachel can't believe she got scammed by the Duke. Why did she believe this scammer in the first place?

"Your Majesty, this is not what we agreed. Please, let's follow the terms of the contract." She almost cried in desperation to convince him to follow their contract.

***

Embark on a thrilling journey through a world teeming with dragons, demons, and the guardians who protect their realm. Uncover the exciting plot that unfolds within this fantastical universe, where mythical creatures and powerful forces clash in an epic tale of adventure and destiny.