Chapter 1

Before waking up in this strange place, the last memory I have is filming a bikini commercial on a beach in the Bahamas, where a poisonous jellyfish sting plunged me into a comatose state, preventing me from waking up.

It's difficult to believe my soul transmigrated into a TV series. Why me? I had a loving, secure upbringing – not the typical transmigrator with a traumatic past.
Growing up, my family emphasized humility despite our fame. We led a low-profile life, aiding those in need through charitable efforts. My father, a successful businessman, and my mother, a renowned actress, devoted a significant part of our wealth to children's foundations.

Under my family's influence, I secured a modeling job with Victoria's Secret at sixteen, balancing shows, charity events, and school. My hectic schedule left little time for rest, yet I enjoyed my work and helping others.

So, where did it go wrong? How did my soul end up in Netflix's top TV series?

My obsession with the series "Guardians of the Dragons" led to this. The show, with dragons as Gods and a cursed Astrid family in the Kingdom of Kratoryah, gained immense success on Netflix.

>>Story background of this world, in a different realm/universe>>

The dragons, revered as Gods in this realm, descended from heaven ten thousand years ago. The Dragon Gods consist of two creations: light and dark, contributing to the world's creation with yin and yang. Those belonging to the light creations possessed a high level of spirituality capable of bringing humanity peace and harmony, while the dark creations possessed knowledge to foster intelligence and development among them. They bestowed magic and soil fertility upon what is now recognized as the Kingdom of Kratoryah. Upon their descent, these divine creatures created the Guardians, fortifying the realm against evil forces and potential destruction.

The Astrid family holds the responsibility of protecting Kratoryah. This family of guardians is exceptionally strong, possessing the abilities to use magic and summon dragons but has a dark curse in their bloodline. The curse started when the first great King of the empire killed the grandson of the Dark Dragon God's heir to the throne during the great wars of the heavens and hell.

For a thousand years, the bloodline curse continued developing uncontrollable mana power, resulting in insanity when they reached a certain middle age. With each generation cursed, the Guardian's blood was coated with madness, leading them to kill all beings.

This made them conquer neighboring countries and slaughter their inhabitants to a painful death. The Astrids conquered nations and transformed Kratoryah into an empire, with vast territories extending across mountains and seas.

Witnessing the atrocities committed by male Astrid bloodline descendants through millennium, the Light Dragon Goddess sent a healer of their kind to intermarry with humans and built the temple of wisdom, bestowing Kratoryah their final blessing.

The temple organizes completion rites for male heirs descended from Astrid, open to all aristocratic families with a female child. Once selected by the stone of wisdom, the candidate undergoes the final ritual, testing their blood with mana blessed by the Goddess of Light Dragon.

The completion rites are organized by the temple each time a male heir is born from the Guardian family. The temple's completion rites is a ritual made by the stone of wisdom for finding a female healer that has a blood of the Light Dragon Goddess. The female healer is expected to be born to aristocrat families in the empire and can cure the Guardian's blood curse.

Once a female candidate is selected by the stone of wisdom, she will be sent to the Astrid Dukedom to be the Guardian's companion.
The first female healer who walk among humans produced a daughter to a Guardian. She was the first and only female descendant of the Astrid family. She was named Princess Rebecca Astrid.

Rebecca's father, King Alexander Nicholas XII, decided to delegate authority to his two children in order to prevent the collapse of the Kratoryah empire. He vested authority in his son Arthur to rule the north and in his daughter Rebecca to rule the south.

Princess Rebecca Astrid took the throne and became a Queen to rule the southern land. After a few ruling years, she made the decision to hand over power to her husband, a devoted vassal of Astrid who held the dukedom of the South under the Carlyle family.

The first King of Carlyle was born in the south with the blessings of the Guarding King of the north. To support his sister's dream for a peaceful empire, he transformed the northern kingdom into a dukedom.
This is to maintain a balance of power and prevent conflict with their successors.

However, it is common knowledge in the empire that Astrid's dukedom in the north holds the largest power in the empire due to their superior military and wealth of resources even though they are just observing in the shadow background.

[Astrid Dukedom owned all the rare components of mana stones which are used to supply the world's energy. Mana is the source of magic and energy.]

Following Rebecca's death, the succeeding Guardian Duke no longer produce a female heir and it went for several generations. Thus, the madness in their blood deepened and the next generation Guardian returned to their conquest and brutal killings that resulted to destruction of small kingdoms and was left into ruins.

Although the temple assisted the Guardian in finding the healer companion, her mana is not capable of removing the curse, only delaying the madness curse for ten years. Once the Guardian reach his middle age, the curse ate all his mana and will die in severe pain and agony.

There was no hope for the Guardian – at least that's what they all thought.

But one day, the temple received an oracle from the Dragon Gods. The oracle contained that the female descendant of the Light dragon's bloodline will be able to finally lift the curse placed on the Guardian's bloodline. She is said to will walk among humans once she is summoned to fulfill her mission.

The oracle didn't happen for a long time, and they came to the conclusion that it was just a telltale lies to appease the Guardian since the female companion did not show up.

>>End story background of this world>>

Speaking of this overrated and number one tv series of Netflix's global rankings, the female lead in this story receives mixed reviews of her character portrayal as her role is both a protagonist and antagonist. A conflicted female lead who falls in love with the two most powerful men in the empire. Her ambition is to rule all the realm in this world.

The series centers around Ara, the female lead of this world, a direct descendant of the Light Dragon Goddess capable of lifting the curse on Astrid's bloodline.  Her journey unfolds at Ashford Academy, marked by political intrigue, magic, dragons, and a captivating love triangle.

Additionally, this series boasts more R-19 bed scenes; it practically wrote the manual! Compared to it, Game of Thrones looks like it got a C- in the steaminess department. It's the kind of show that blends eroticism with drama, action, and romance, keeping the flames burning at least until the end of season five.

I was such a devoted fan that I willingly threw my commercial tapings under the binge-watching bus on the day of the new season release.

Talk about priorities – dragons over endorsements, right?