Chapter 12

"Ah. ah. ah. Aah...! Don't please, you can't" Rachel pleaded while arching her body to invite him to suck it more.

"Hah! What a lewd cunt. You said no but your mouth down here says otherwise. Look at the water your lewd pussy is spewing."

Sebastian massages her clit while delving deeply and penetrating her pussy with his tongue.

Rachel lets out a loud moan. "Hmmm, Ahh...aahh." She can no longer control the spasm in her cave, and she suddenly convulse to reach her peak.

After her peak, she felt a little bit tired, but the man still seemed unsatisfied.

He pressed his finger deep into her tight cunt, creating a sound.

'Tak..Tak..Tak..'

"If I couldn't even get one finger in here, how can you accept me?" Her pussy was too tight for her to accept him, and Sebastian felt she would die if he forced his penis inside.

He was on the verge of losing his mind.

He added another finger, and eventually fit all three, pushing it deeper and pinched her clit to release more fluid, loosening her up and getting her ready to absorb his huge weapon.

He moved his fingers from slow to rapid till her cunt was loose and ready for him.

"Hah ah..ah...ah..no! Ahhhh."

She came again on his finger and while she's panting, he takes off his clothes, releasing the bulge that had been trying to escape from his pants.

Although her vision is blurry, but she noticed how big his manhood was, and she thought right away that it might not fit in her pussy. She fears that the monster cock will tear her to pieces because she is still a virgin.

She tried to get up to run away, but his body had already confined her.

He took something out of the nightstand drawer and lubricated his penis. To persuade her to open up more, he poured a bunch of lubes on her and stroked her clit.

He rubbed an infinite amount of lubrication all over her to make sure she didn't feel any discomfort when he initially entered.

"This might hurt at the beginning but bear with it until your body can accommodate me."

To end her protest, he gave her a long, passionate kiss on the mouth. He then spread her pussy with his finger before slowly moving in.

When the head of his shaft entered, he did not hesitate to pierce the narrow and tender entrance, and firmly pushed forward to break the hymen.

As his cock only reach in the middle, her tight, moist pussy combined with blood was fully stretched open and it kept shrinking that Sebastian nearly lost his mind.

He will fuck her tonight until he is satisfied, and this rage of lust will calm down.

Sebastian gritted his teeth, endured the impulse to fuck her hard as her insides seemed to have little, tiny mouths that was sucking him in.

"Ahhhhhh please take it out. It's painful." Rachel cried feeling the excruciating pain, but Sebastian interpreted her weeping response differently. He was enthralled by her painful appearance and kept pushing till her vagina fully consumed his massive cock.

"It's alright... It' will be over soon and you will feel different."

Sebastian whispered in her ear, gave her a tender kiss, and then continued to massage her clitoral region before pushing deeper and harder.

He straightened his waist and began to swing his cock, back and forth, and pumped it speedily to the swollen vagina. The cock that was roughly pumping inside her body no longer brings the pain but gradually increased the pleasure.