Home sweet home

Bella and Jackie stood at the airport on their phones waiting patiently for the Walter family to pick them up. "God when are they going to get here my legs are so sore" Bella complained to her older sister Jackie. "Bella their here now come on and please stop complaining and whatever you do show respect mum would want us to" Jackie said grabbing her bags. Neither of them were prepared for what was to come. "Hi girls" a ginger haired woman walked up to them. "Hi you must be Katherine my mum used to speak about you a lot" Jackie said greeting the woman with a warm smile. "Oh my dear we miss your mother so very much" She said wrapping her into a loving hug. "Bella right?" the older man said looking at her with a smile. "Hi i'm sorry i don't really remember either of you I feel a bit lost ahaha" Bella said crossing her arms over her stomach awkwardly. "Hey that's fine we'll do our best to get to know you and for you to get to know us I promise" He said grabbing her shoulder and smiling.

TIME SKIP
Soon after the girls had hopped in the car the were on the way to their new home. The car ride wasn't too long but Bella had managed to fall asleep on her older sister. "Bella get up we're here" Jackie said rubbing her sisters shoulder. The sister got out of the car and immediately looked around at the surroundings. Bella had a feeling she would fit in here. She already dressed similar to everyone considering the fact she never liked the style of new york unlike her sister Jackie who loved anything that made her look fancy. This didn't mean Bella dressed weird. "I'll get one of the boys to grab your bags" Katherine said walking inside the house. "Come on girls we don't bite" George said leading them inside. "You have a lovely home Mrs Walter" Bella said admiring everything. "Please call me Katherine" She said smiling. The girls walked around until they were lead outside. "Danny come here please" Katherine called out to an older boy. "This is Jackie and Bella I would like you to introduce them to everyone please" Katherine said before walking off to help her husband with the bags. "Hi nice to meet you guys I'm Danny" He said shaking their hands. "Hi nice to meet you" Jackie said.

BELLA POV
I just stood there and smiled at him. I looked and saw kids running around and playing all sorts of games. "So to start this is Alex and Lee" Danny introduced us. One boy looked as old as Jackie and one looked my age. "Hi i'm jackie and this is" Jackie started before I interrupted. "Bella hi" I said smiling. "Oh hey it's nice to meet you guys names lee" He said smiling at me. I looked over at Alex and saw that he was eyeing my sister. "Alex nice to meet you two" He said still not taking his eyes off of Jackie. "Right so those are like two of the eight ahaha" Danny said while walking away. "Guys say hi to Jackie and Bella they're gonna be staying with us for as long as well they want" Danny said smiling at us. "Hey i'm Nathan it's so nice to meet you both" He said while cutting up some fruit. "It's nice to meet you too" Jackie said while i grabbed a piece of watermelon he had cut up. "Isaac get off your phone and say something" Nathan said pinching him. "Ow okay he.. oh um hi" He said looking me with a shocked expression. Nathan just started laughing at him. "Shut up" Isaac said nudging him while shaking his head. "Hey ahaha" I said laughing with his brother. "Alright you two can do this another time come on there's more people I want you two to meet. I went to follow jackie and Danny before something grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. "Hey look I'm sorry about before that was so embarrassing" Isaac said scoffing. "What oh no it's fine" I said shaking my head smiling. "Right well i'll see you around yeah?" He said looking into my eyes. "Yeah of course" I said looking at his facial features. He was definitely the best looking boy i've seen. He has brown silky hair and beautiful hazel eyes. He was honestly just perfect. I quickly caught up with Jackie and Danny.

BELLA POV
Once Danny introduced us to everyone it was fine for Jackie and I to unpack our things. "Cole would you be able to show Jackie to her room" Katherine said nodding her head. "Yes of course mum" He said leading the way for jackie who turned around and waved goodbye to me. "Bella you on the other hand will not be getting your own room I'm so sorry dear we don't have anymore spare rooms" Katherine said shaking her head. "That's fine i'm happy with anything really" I said. "Now Bella you'll be sharing a room with Isaac" George said to me opening the door to our room. Issac was in there already sitting on his bed on his phone. As soon as George opened the door he looked up from his phone his eyes wondering to me. "Isaac you're going to be sharing a room with Bella as we discussed" Katherine said with a stern voice. He didn't take his eyes off me while saying he knows. Katherine and George left me to make my room feel more home like. "Told you I would see you around" He said coming up to me. "You want some help with unpacking?" He asked. "Umm yes please" I said while smiling. I can't believe i'm sharing a room with Isaac how am I meant to hide the fact i think he's extremely attractive. He did as he said he would and helped me unpack my things. I went to put a box on a shelf in my cupboard but i couldn't reach. "Hey stop Bella stop i'll do it for you" Isaac said coming up behind me grabbing my waist from behind. A slight blush crawled on to my cheeks. He put the box up for me easily while I sat on my bed. "Alright all done i think that's everything" He said sitting on his bed. "Good i'm soo tired" I said laying my head back.

ISAAC POV
"Yeah same" I said chuckling. I'm so glad i was the one who got to share a room with Bella. At first when Katherine told me I was going to be sharing a room I was pissed but now I couldn't be happier. She's stunning like drop dead gorgeous. I don't say that often about any girls really none in-fact. It might be too soon to tell but I think i'm going to end up falling for this girl who currently sits in the bed next to me.

BELLA POV
"Boys and girls time for dinner" George yelled. "Come on" Isaac said to me as we walked out of his bedroom. "So tonight do you want to watch a movie before bed like in our room" He said while grabbing me a plate. "Yeah for sure" I said smiling while grabbing my plate. "Ohh making the move already" Cole said budging Isaac. Isaac just scoffed. "Wouldn't mind if he was" I said shrugging while walking to sit down at the table.

ISAAC POV
"Alright if that's not a big enough hint I don't know what is" Cole said laughing. I just stood there biting my lip. She didn't just say that i'm dreaming. I went and sat down next to lee at the table. "What was that all about?" lee said nudging me. "Bro so much I don't know what to say" I said laughing.