Will you be my girlfriend?

Warning: Minor smut scenes

BELLA POV
Its been a week since Noah decided to show up however, he left a couple of days ago after the party incident. I haven't heard from him. Anyways besides that life has been pretty good. Isaac and I are as close as ever. "Bella I was thinking of possibly going to our special place this afternoon" He said coming up behind me giving me kisses on the neck. "Sure I would love too but aren't you hanging out with friends today?" I asked him smiling. "After of course" He said like I was stupid. "Right" I said laughing. "Little surprise waiting for you" He said kissing me. "Don't be kissing me like that I won't stop" I said giggling. "Oh you wait for tonight" He said before he walked out of the room. "Hey what does that mean!" I yelled wanting an answer yet I got no reply. Now i'm stressing. This boy has me stressing.

ISAAC POV (afternoon)
I decided to take Bella to our special meeting place today. This is where we come to just talk about anything really to make out with Lee and Danny barging in on us. "So Isaac why did you bring me here?" She asked looking me in the eyes. "Because I wanted to ask you something that we'll i've wanted to ask since the day I met you" I said grabbing her hand. "Bella will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. "Yes Isaac of course I will!" She exclaimed and gave me a massive hug. No one knows how happy I am right now to be able to call this girl mine. I had set up a little picnic so we decided to eat the snacks I had packed.

BELLA POV (later that night)
Right now coming upstairs to Isaac and my room. Today has been one to remember. "Isaac i'm gonna have a shower" I said before I felt two arms grab me and throw me on the bed. "Did you lock the door?" He asked me. "Yeah?" I said in a questioning tone. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Something i've been wanting to do for a long time" He said smashing his lips into mine. I instantly kissed back pulling his hair with my fingers to deepen the kiss. After making out for a while we both decided to take things further. I took Isaacs too off and let's just say i'm never not impressed. This boy is too fine. He unbuttoned my top leaving me in just my bra and undies. "Are you sure?" He asked me. "Yes" I said as he took my bra off.

ISAAC POV (after their moment)
"You're gorgeous" I said as I cuddled her. "You still make me blush saying that" She told me which brought a smile to my face. "I'm so glad it was you Isaac" She said to me. "I'm glad it was you too" I said pecking her lips before falling asleep in each others arms. I woke up the next morning in a good mood. "Morning cutie" Bella said pecking my cheek. "Good morning has breakfast been called for?" I asked her stretching. "Yes we should go down there before we get yelled at. Still naked we put our clothes back on and headed downstairs. "Good morning guys breakfast is over there" George said pointing to the table were Danny, Lee, Jackie, Cole and Alex were sitting. "Morning guys" Bella said sitting down. "You enjoy last night?" Cole whispered loud enough for just me and Bella to hear. Bella chocked on her food. "Sorry?" She asked. "That's right I heard you all night so thanks for keeping me up" He said rolling his eyes. Bella face went visible red. "Don't act like you don't have girls over left right and centre" I said scoffing. "Hey I was just asking a question" Cole said smirking.

BELLA POV
Embarrassed was an understatement for what I felt this morning. Pretty sure Katherine heard the whole conversation. Yay. Anyways I just have to act like nothing happened and go to school. Grace and Skyler are gonna freak when I tell them.

Authors note:
Hey this was a quick chapter sooo sorry!!! I don't really feel comfortable writing more in the sex scenes just because the character is under aged. Thanks for reading seriously!! Love you guys and the support smmm xx