Sorry

ISAAC POV
"Isaac do you know why Bella stormed upstairs?" George asked me. "Uh we'll look um I" I couldn't get my words out I didn't really feel like saying it was my fault. "Isaac don't tell me this was you" He said in a stern voice. "Isaac go get everyone besides Jackie and Bella and bring them to the dining table now" He raised his voice. This doesn't usually happen.. something tells me he knows about what Cole and I did. We're currently sitting around the table in a silence. No one wants to speak. Cole is death glaring Alex. Lee and Danny look pissed at me. "Do you boys have any idea what these girls have been through" Katherine asked us. Everyone stayed quiet. "I'm so disappointed in you guys" George said shaking his head. "Cole do you know anything about hair dye and Jackie?" Katherine asked. "No" Cole said. "Really and what about you Isaac?" George asked me. Look i'm not a liar but I can't snitch. "No clue" I said shaking me head hiding my face. "They're lying they're both lying to you guys" Alex said making me swear under my breath. "Fuck you man" Cole yelled at Alex. "language! seriously enough with the pranks pull them on each other not these girls" Katherine said pointing up the stairs. Just as she did Bella walked down. She looked like she had been crying. "Bella" I said to myself. "You're all grounded for a month and i'm doubling your chores" George said getting up and walking away. 

BELLA POV
"You're all grounded for a month and i'm doubling your chores" George said getting up and walking away. I looked around the table until my eyes landed on Isaac. He looked sad but not about his consequences. "Cole and Isaac I expect you two to apologise to Jackie and Bella understood" Katherine said. She sounded furious. "Understood" they both said. Jackie had told me upstairs' everything that had happened. I know that Cole and Isaac planned to prank Jackie. Assholes.

ISAAC POV
"You can leave" Katherine said before walking away. "Bella" I said walking up to her. "Hey Isaac" She with a sad smile. "Look i'm sorry really but can we talk somewhere more private?" I asked her. "Yeah" She said looking down. "Follow me" I said grabbing her hand leading the way. I took her to my special hangout place. "This is soo pretty" She said admiring the little lake i brought her to. "Yeah it's where I go when I need a break" I said smiling at her. "Right" She said looking around. "Bella I feel horrible for not standing up for when I had the chance.. she upset you clearly and I acted like nothing was said" I said thinking about my next few words. "And the truth is when I saw you walk downstairs looking like you had been crying my heart broke.. I never want to make you feel this way ever again and I'm so sorry I did Bella really" I said now getting teary. "Isaac it's fine it hurt but you're too cute I can't stay mad ahaha" Bella said looking into my eyes. "But don't think this means you can do it again" She said. All I did was pull her in for a hug. "I needed this" She said chuckling. "I know I should've given it to you sooner" I said kissing the top of her head.

BELLA POV
This boy is doing something to me. "Come on we should get back" He said taking my hand. As we walked inside Lee and Danny saw us and smiled. "Finally you two made up" Lee said. "Yeah we didn't like seeing our favourite person upset" Lee said winking at me. "Whatever" I said laughing. "You wanna play?" Danny asked us. "Yeah for sure?" Isaac said while looking at me for approval. "Yep" I said smiling. Isaac let go of my hand and I kinda missed the touch. He leant over and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry we can cuddle all night tonight if you want?" He said smirking at me. "Hmm you've probably done that with all of your cheerleaders soo no" I said trying to hide my smirk. "Oh you really want to go there" He said smiling and me. Before I knew it Isaac was tickling me.

DANNY POV
"Alright we should go" I said to Lee. "You reckon they are in love?" Lee asked me as we watched them laugh and play. "Love is a strong word Lee" I said back to him. "But it's a word a would use to describe the way they feel about each other" Lee said smiling to himself before we walked away.

ISAAC POV
"Stop Isaac ahahaha" Bella couldn't stop laughing . "You have to say you take it back then i'll stop" He said laughing. "Fine fine I take it back" She said pushing me off her so she was now on top. "Already?" I said smirking at her. "Oh shut up you have to wait for that" She said flirting back. She was now just resting her head on my chest. "Isaac?" She asked me. "mmm" I said looking at the her. She looked soo fine laying on me. "Promise me you won't talk to those girls that hurt me" She said looking up at me. "I promise Bella anything for you" I said looking into her crystal blue eyes. "Good" She said kissing my cheek. Fair to say i'm falling head over heals for this girl.

Authors note:
GUYS PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I NEED TO CONTINUE THIS STORY. LET ME KNOW IF ITS GOOD XX