Cheerleader girls

BELLA POV
Dinner was over and I was now heading up stairs back to my room to have a shower and get ready for this movie. Just as I was about to have someone was already in there so I went back to my room and sat on my phone. "Hey sorry i'm back" Isaac said walking into our room with just a towel around his waist. "You're fine" I said looking down at my phone trying to hide the blush that crept onto my cheeks. Turns out Isaac sleeps with no shirt on. Great. "I'm gonna go have a shower than we can watch this movie" I said walking out of the room.

ISAAC POV
I could see her checking me out. I don't usually sleep with no shirt on but for as long as she's around I will.

BELLA POV
"I'm back did you want to watch a christmas movie or?" I asked him. He was just staring me up and down. I kinda forgot I walked out in checked pants with a black bra on. "Take a picture it'll last longer" I said chuckling. "Yeah whatever let's find a christmas movie" He said patting his bed for me to come over. "alright so we can watch the grinch or.." He said looking down at me. I currently am lying on his chest looking at the laptop on his lap. "Yeah that sounds good" I say looking up at him. We watched the movie for a while till i started to get a bit tired. I was moving around tryna get comfortable until he spoke. "We can cuddle if you want?" He asked me trying not to make eye contact clearly nervous. "Ok" was all I said before putting myself slightly on top of him. The movie had finished now but I didn't feel like going back to my bed. "Isaac?" I asked him. "Bella" He said back. "I'm gonna sleep with you tonight" I said before falling asleep. "You really are beautiful" Isaac said before going to sleep with me.

BELLA POV
"Bella wake up" I heard someone softly say. "Good morning" Isaac said looking down at me with a smile. "Morning" I said rubbing my eyes. "Katherine said breaky is ready" He said slowly stretching. "Alright" I said moving slowly off his lap. "Shit" He said groaning. "You good?" I asked. "Yeah fine you just moved a lil too much on me" He said getting nervous. "Oh my god" I said chuckling. "It's not funny" He complained. I got dressed and went down stairs for breakfast. "You sleep well Bella?" Katherine asked me with a smirk. "Just fine" I said back with a questionable look. "Seemed you and Isaac were pretty cosy last night" Lee said coming into the room with Isaac. "Lee seriously" Isaac said before nudging his brother. "Guys hurry up I don't want to be late" Cole said grabbing his keys and heading out the door. "Right I have to go but do you mind checking on jackie she seemed stressed in the bathroom" I said before walking out with Danny. "Alright full car today so Isaac no bringing home random cheerleaders" Cole said smugly. "Shut up" Isaac said glancing at me. "Alex don't shut the doo.." Before Isaac could finish his sentence Alex had shut the door in his face. "Wow it's soo much bigger than what I expected" I said shocked. "We can show you around if you'd like?" Isaac said putting an arm around Lee who looked not the slightest but amused. "Really you'd do that?" I asked smiling. "Of course come on" Isaac said putting his arm around my shoulder now. As I was walking in I felt soo many eyes on me. "Right here's the office just say your name and they'll give you everything you need" He said before walking off. "Wait I thought you said you would.. never mind" I said quietly. Once I had been handed the things I needed I decided to head to class which was science. As soon as I found my class I knocked on the door making everyone turn their heads to look at me. Great. "Hello sorry i'm late" I stated looking at the class then back at the teacher. "You must be Bella our new student come in" He said smiling. "Class this is Bella our new student here please make her feel welcome" He said which I returned in a smile till I saw Isaac. "Bella can you please go take a seat next to Isaac over there" He said and as soon as the words came out of his mouth I already felt like walking out of the classroom. "Sure" I said. "Hey" He said. I didn't feel like responding not after he just left me to figure this whole school out on my own. "Bella you alright?" He asked me again no response. "Look I don't understand why yo.." Isaac started before being cut off. "Please stop talking in my class thank you Isaac" The teacher said. It felt like forever till the bell rang but as soon as it did I was out of that classroom and away from Isaac or so I thought. "Bella please stop walking so fast" He said getting frustrated. "Just tell me what I did wrong" He said grabbing my hand. "Isaac what are you doing?" A blonde girl came up behind Isaac staring at me. "Nothing jasmine" Isaac rolled his eyes but she didn't see. "Who might you be?" She asked me in a harsh tone. "Bella" I said looking back at Isaac who was already staring at me. "Well Bella can you leave me and my boyfriend alone" She said before scoffing and taking Isaac with her. "What a bitch" I said to myself. "I know" Lee said coming up from behind me. "They're dating?" I asked him really confused. "No absolutely not" Lee said shaking his head. "Every girl try's to date Isaac but he's not the kind to date you know?" He asked me. "No Lee I have no clue what you're talking about" I said getting annoyed. "They're not saying she just wants to make it seem like they are so no other girls talk to him" He said really fast but I got it all. "So she's a control freak" I scoffed. "Well yes exactly" He said nodding. "Now come on we have second period together" He said leading the way to class.

BELLA POV
It's now lunch time and to put things into perspective i'm standing in line waiting to get food with no idea who i'm going to sit with. "Hey new york" Cole said coming up from behind me. "Hey cole" I said looking at him then back at the line. "Come on follow me he said grabbing my hand. "Cole we can't just cut" I said looking back at the line. "Um with me you can" He said in a cocky way. He put a bunch of food on my plate then told me he had to go. What is with everyone leaving all the time. "Bella come sit with us" Lee said signalling me to come over. "How was english?" Danny asked me. "Hmm pretty good not my favourite subject but Lee is in my class so that's good" I said smiling and nodding. "That's good" Isaac said looking at me. "Mhm" I said keeping the eye contact. "Um why's she sitting with us?" The blonde cheerleader was back. "I can go" I said as I started to get up. "No you're staying" Isaac said putting his hand on mine instantly sending butterflies in my stomach. "Ok what the fuck Isaac your really gonna leave me for some orphan girl" She said looking me up and down. "No Isaac i'm going to go thank you" I said getting up and walking away. I stood in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. "She's so ugly anyway Isaac wouldn't date her" A ginger girl said walking into the bathroom with the jasmine girl from before. "Look i'm sorry he's all yours I don't want him and he doesn't want me so just drop it" I said going to walk out. "Not too fast" she said pinning me on the wall. "What are you gonna do punch me like that's gonna make your chances with Isaac higher" I rolled my eyes. "Fuck you bitch" She said before walking out.

ISAAC POV
"Man what the hell" Lee said hitting me in the arm. "What?" I asked confused looking between him and Danny. "Don't be asking what you know exactly what just happened your stupid cheerleader not even girlfriend just upset Bella" Lee scoffed and gave me a disgusted look. "Isaac man she called her an orphan" Danny said looking at me with sad eyes. "Fuck" I said getting frustrated. "All you" Lee said which made me pissed. "Fuck you man I'm sorry alright I know what I did was wrong and I would never do something like that to Bella shes gorgeous have you seen her and her laugh god man everytime she laughs it makes me feel something i've never felt before and screw you if you think it's too early to feel this but this girl she does things to me alright so give me a break I didn't know ok" I started breathing heavily. As I looked around everyone in the cafeteria was looking at me. "Well they all heard you" Danny said smiling at me. "I don't care" I said before storming out to go find Bella.

BELLA POV
I walked out of the bathroom and decided to head back to the cafeteria. But as soon as I saw him I decided to walk in to the opposite direction. "Bella you okay?" Isaac said coming up from behind me. "Go away Isaac you've already done enough" I said turning around to face him. My eyes were starting to water which doesn't happen often but when your first day is as shit as mine has been you would get it. "Bella i'm sorry" He said looking into my eyes with a saddened look. "Don't give me those sad eyes you saw how she was treating me and all you did was sit there and say nothing so no i'm not going to accept that shit apology Isaac i'm just not" I said walking away in a hurry.

BELLA POV (later that day)
"Bella i'm so sorry about what happened at break" Danny said coming up to me. "It's ok i just want to go home I feel drained" I said with a sad smile. "Yeah understandable" Lee said joining us. Cole as expected was waiting out the front of the school with the heys in his hand waiting for us to get into the car. "Come on guys take your time" He said shaking his head. If this day couldn't get any worse I had to sit between Isaac and Lee in an awkward silence that filled the car the whole way home. "Bella how was your day?" Katherine asked me. "Would I be able to tell you later I need a break" I said smiling a fake smile. "Yes of course darling" She said going back to preparing dinner. I need to sleep the rest of this day off.. I thought to myself.... but of course that's never the case with my luck.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Heyyy guys thank you all smmm for reading my story. It might be a bit cringy so i'm sorry ahaha!!