Jealousy is a funny thing

ISAAC POV (2 weeks after he asked Bella to be his girlfriend)

"So Isaac I hear there's a party tonight" Alex asked me. "Yeah why you think your going to be invited?" I asked him shocked. "Jeez man don't have to be such a dick" He retorted. Recently I've been in a bit of a mood I can't lie. It doesn't help that Bella has been hanging out with some guy from her science class. I understand their doing an assignment together but still she's paying him more attention then me. "I'm sorry but why are you so short with me today?" Alex asked me clearly upset. "It'll be Bella" Cole said coming into the room. "It's that new guy she's been hanging out with" He spoke again. This guys knows me too well. "What about him?" Alex asked confused. "I get their partners for a science project but seriously do they have to be together 24/7" I said putting my head down on the table huffing. "Bro she's mad into you y'all are dating, so I don't get your concern" Cole said sitting down next to me. "Unless there is a trust issue?" He said trying to poke something out of me. "There's not" I said glaring at him. "Whatever dude" He said before I left to go my room.

BELLA POV (2hrs after Isaacs conversation)
"Oh hey Bella" Isaac said coming into the room. "Hey" I said smiling wildly. It's been a while since we've had some one on one time especially when Josh had been at the house. "Are we good?" He asked me. I gave him a blank look one he couldn't read. "Fine why wouldn't we be?" I asked him now concerned. We can't already be having issues. "Look I just think we haven't spent much time together now that Josh is around all the time" He blurted out looking away from me. "Isaac?" I asked him. "Isaac look at me" I said getting up and walking towards him. "I'm sorry I made you feel worried about us, he's only a school friend and we're just doing an assignment" I said pecking his lips. "Right" He said looking down. "You're jealous aren't you?" I asked him smiling. "Bella you don't understand the choke you have on me" He said scoffing while smiling. "Isaac you don't understand that any other guy doesn't nearly compare to you" I said grabbing his face and kissing him. "There's a party tonight I want you to come with me" He asked me. Oh can I invite Josh" I said smirking while his face dropped. "Shut it" He said kissing me.

Bella_Howard:

liked by Isaacgarcia, Cole_walter and 503 othersBella_Howard: puffer jacket weatherrrComments:Isaacgarcia: she's kinda cuteBella_Howard: @Isaacgarcia a little Katherine_walter: bella you look beautiful!!liked by creator Leegarcia: jumpscareBella_H...

Bella_Howard: puffer jacket weatherrr
Comments:
Isaacgarcia: she's kinda cute
Bella_Howard: @Isaacgarcia a little
Katherine_walter: bella you look beautiful!!
liked by creator
Leegarcia: jumpscare
Bella_Howard: @Leegarcia who are u?
liked by Isaacgarcia
Graceee: Ur so pretty!!
Bella_Howard: @Graceee says you!!

BELLA POV (Party)
"Alright guys it's party time" Cole said yelling to everyone. "Cole you yell that any louder and mum and dad are gonna kill us all" Alex said walking downstairs with Jackie. Oh I forgot to tell you they're dating now. Cole just rolled his eyes at his goody two shoes brother. We hopped in the car and before I knew it we were at the party. "I'm not drinking as much as I did last time" I said shaking my head as we entered the house. "Bet you ten bucks you'll be dancing in front of a crowd in no time" Isaac said getting me  a drink. Oh wasn't he so right. Here I am singing my ass off at this party. To be honest none of us know anyone here. We just came to have a good time. "Dang you hot" One boy yelled out. I looked at him and screwed my face up. I ain't about to be hit on by some boy that looks like he's twelve. "The fuck you say" Isaac yelled coming in and pushing the guy over. "Fuck you man I didn't know she was yours" He said defending himself. Me just being my drunk self kept dancing with Grace. "You want another drink?" Grace asked me. "I'll get it" I said walking away. "Put it down" Isaac said coming up behind me. A shiver tan down my spine. "Stop ruining the fun party pooper" I said smiling.

I grabbed his hand and brought him to dance with me. After dancing for what felt like hours we decided to sit with the family in some guys room and watch a movie. "Tired?" Skyler asked me. "Very" I said yawning. "Stop you two look so cute" Grace said. "Smile" She then said taking a photo of Isaac and I. "Send that to me" He said before kissing my head. The rest of the night was a blur. To be honest the whole night was. I'm pretty sure I passed out drunk. Who knows.

Bella_Howard:

liked by Katherine_Walter, Isaacgarcia, Alexwalter and 399 othersBella_Howard: I can't remember anything✌🏼✌🏼Comments off:

Bella_Howard: I can't remember anything✌🏼✌🏼
Comments off:

Authors Note:
heyy guys sorry for the short chapter i haven't been in the mood to write much. Just really unmotivated sorry xx i'll try my best to write more to a good standard